𖦹₊ ⊹ 𝟑

𓊆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𓊇

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝? |

*tap tap*

Fuma removed an air pod from his ear and turned behind when he felt a tap on his right shoulder. There he saw his friend, Jung Mia, standing behind him with her phone in her hand and giving him a buttery smile.

"What's up?"

Fuma asked, raising a brow. With the smile still on her face, she quickly took a seat next to Fuma, showing her phone screen to him.

'Do you wanna watch the latest drama with me?'

The words written in the notes app on her phone read.

"Drama?"

He looked at her before taking her phone from her hands and typing in a message to reply.

'Is it a thriller again? -_- '

Fuma gave the phone back to Mia after typing the message. Mia looked at the words he typed, the same grin falling on her lips as she looked back at Fuma, nodding her head excitedly.

Fuma sighed, rolling his eyes. He took her phone back in his hands to type her a reply.

'Then no.'

Mia frowned looking at his message.

'Why notttttt? :( '

'Yk i hate thriller, call me in if it's romance.'

'Hey but this one's actually good! You'd be invested.'

'Still no.'

Fuma typed back, placing the phone on the desk in front of them. Mia pouted, taking the phone in her hands and typing another reply.

'Asshole🖕 :) I'll go ask Y/N. '

Mia placed the phone right in front of Fuma's face, letting his read the message.

"I-"

Fuma's eyes widened as he was about to take her phone to type a reply but before he could do so, Mia took her hand back, pressing on the power button to switch the phone off. She gave him a forceful smile before walking out of the classroom, leaving Fuma dumbfounded.

"Aish, this girl.."

Fuma muttered, watching her leave to approach you about it.

You on the other hand were in the art studio, working on another piece. You had always adored art, especially painting. Whenever you landed yourself some free time you'd spend it in the art studio.

Just like that, you had some free time and decided to start another art piece. It was an abstract painting of a flower vase filled with tulips of different colours. 

You sat in front of the easel that held your half-finished painting, mixing a few colours in your pallette to make the required colour.

That was when you suddenly heard the door the art studio squeak open. But without paying much attention to it, you laid your focus on the painting, stroking the mixed colour on the canvas.

"That looks really good."

This time you heard a voice speak.

You couldn't ignore it this time.

It was a voice you knew.

You loved.

Your crush.