chapter 17

He slowly nibbling into her neck she was was feeling comfortable until.....

*****
He slide his hand on her right breast.....
She flinch and trun to him..
Tae... taehyung

It's daddy V love

Tae... taehyung it's not a joke....

IT IS NOT ......
He shout making yn flinch hard. He throw her on the bad by pulling her hand.

I...i thought you will change your self,she said being scared going back

How can it's me a parson not habit of who get changed.

You doctor said you will be fine taehyung...

Taehyung taehyung taehyung.....
Can't you except me i love you god demit.

You are just a self taehyung is really....

Ok, now ask taehyung to save you from his another self love....he said before hovering over her attacking on her lips.

Pl..ease leav...e me, she somehow managed to say but continue rejection can't help but hurting his ego he is now losting his sense.

V attached his lips on her naked nack sniffing on the spot before biting there that was against her will...
She was giving open mouth kiss all over her nack,jaw and lips ....

Please......tae....he bit on her earlobe before saying.....

Say daddy please, i promise i will try to be gentle love...

She was crying silently hissing in pain because he is now sucking her breast like he wants to eat her alive....
After sucking her breast for some good minutes he get up on his place he was between her legs by now..

Ahhh after a long time getting what's mine...he said unbuttoning his white shirt and remove his pants..

Yn was laying there watching him and trying to get the courage....

V was about to remove her pants but she suddenly get up and pushed him back making him lay on the bad taking the chance she run to the direction of the door but stop on her place listening the sound of a gun fire....

She was frozen on her place and trun slowly...

V: like to see someone getting shoot by this toy of mine love.... Come let me give you a demo...
She knows he will never kill her this easily maybe he hurt someone inocent.

Yn: taehyung please...

V: ahhhhhh, stop with your dame drama come it's not like i never have you huu.

He get up on the bad and go to her and pick her again in Harry.

He was so in hurry that he tron her top and remove her all clothes in second she is totally exposed in front of him now.

He again attached his lips on her left nipple pinching and playing with the other one.

Tae: ahhh way so addictive to taste love i miss your beautiful sexy body and the warmth.

Yn was not in her senses to react on his question and doings offcourse she can feel his touch but there is no love for her it's all his hunger and lust...

Yn was her own thoughts that how can he be so cute way he is still like that how is this possible....

Meanwhile taehyung was kissing and biting her like a hungry wolf. Yn's whole body is now marked with rad and purple hickey.....

He is all concentrated until he notice she is lost in her thought and he suddenly....

Pushed his full length in one go....

Yn: ahhhhhh ah ahhhh tae..... Ahhh

She started to cry in pain while she try to hold him by his solder but he pin her hands above her head....

V: ah love your so tight , ahhm you feel so good...

Yn: st..op it.. pl...ease i....i can'ttttt...

V: i just started love lemme feel you for some time...ahhh
I love you so much love...

Yn: but i...i hat..e y..ou.

V: way, doesn't i feel good huu....

Saying that he increased his speedy and started to thrust more and rough...

After some good 30 minutes:

He leave her and get side of her,She can't move herself a little like he bury her there on the bad.

But before she could move he pulled her and Chenge the position, now her back is facing him and he gently stokes her plum ass before giving a hard slap on it....

Be a good girl now say daddy love me like you do....

He didn't enter in her from behind but stocking her ass and rubbing his manhood on her ass whole...

V: so you want punishment from daddy love you become so bad in these past time.

He said and enter in her again from the back.

She feels so week in front of him not only physically but mentally too.
He break her trust, he is now more worse than before.

She was in his control now she didn't know how he will understand and get in his senses....

She love taehyung because there is no one for her after her parents or her mother. When she first meet him she feels butterfly in a stomach her thought was like how can someone be so perfect handsome, humble, cute, and down to earth, understanding, mature.....
She saw him and think he is  perfect match for her no one can make her feel this safe and secure...

But she don't have any idea about that he will be the person for her insecurity and fear.

almost 2 hours passed now she was under him like a died soul...
And she can't handle him now so she get fainted...

Still you can't handle me...
He smirk and kiss her on her lips, he also sleep beside him.

But before fainting she said something...
You make me feel Disgusting....

________________
Vote 💜

I know it's not a big twist but maybe a twist is waiting....
Stey tuned...

@kimsami293

Check out other stories 🤘

Fucking mine" 📚 taehyung a mafia revenge story included BTS members short stories or a BTS ff.

"Abusive husband" 📚 A psycho abusive husband Kim taehyung

"Mine to rain"📚mafia slave story

Published on
14/june/24
1019words