Renaissance titties || chapter 4

"I dont care about nobody else tonight"- Lil cherry, Loop by yves

- Lil cherry, Loop by yves

"I dont care about nobody else tonight"- Lil cherry, Loop by yves

Third person POV

Hina So had never been to a party. So her first ever party being at Dustin Reids house was not what she was expecting. Walking in after the guard cleared her, she didn't know what to do. At every corner and tile of the room she saw people drinking, kissing, and doing drugs. None of the anove which she does or have done. "Aye, Hina! How you doing girl?" Dusty came up and greeted her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and taking her to the kitchen where the rest of his friends were. "Uhm i'm okay" she responded with a nod, not really sure why he was being so friendly. "Sup Hina!" Ant said with a stupid smile earning a wave from the girl while Spider rolled his eyes and glared at her. "Want some?" Ant asked, holding up what looked to be some kind of alcoholic beverage making the girl shake her head no. "Hey uh, where's cash?" The girl asked the guys. "He's in the room over! Make sure you dont miss us play yea?" Dusty said with a smile making the girl nod and mutter a 'thanks'. "Why are you being so friendly and chatty with virgin mary all of a sudden?" Spider asked Dusty with furrowed brows, only getting a shrug and grin as a response.

She walked to said room and smiled when she noticed the boy she was looking for. Walking up to him and smiling, she rested her head on his shoulder. "Well hello Cashy" she said with a chuckle. He looked down at her face and a grin had made its way up to his own. "Hey Hina, enjoying yourself?" He said looking back around the room. "I just arrived but so far not so bad, could be worse!" The girl said lifting her head of the boys shoulder. "Well lets hope your night only gets better and not worse then"

*SPLASH*

"Did someone decide to take a swim..?" The girl looked over to the yard only to see the girl who created the sex map itself; Amerie Wadia. Amerie had tried to sneak into the party but landed a bit off.. off as in, in the pool. Hinas eyes went wide and mouth open in shock, seeing the girl get out of the pool soaking wet in full outfit. The girl cringed, not wanting to imagine the horrible sensory nightmare that is wet clothes clinging to your skin in such a way. Hina looked at cash with a horrified expression, "if that ever happens to me, promise to kill me afterwards?" Making the eshay laugh, "out of all things you could say after seeing that, i was not expecting that"
Hina simply shrugged and whined at him to answer, making him eventually promise he would indeed kill her if she ever fell into a pool while sneaking into a party she was banned from. The girl smiled and left him alone when she noticed a potential customer coming their way.

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊
Hina POV

"I'M A FARK" Spider yelled into the microphone, wouldn't be my first choice for testing a mic but you do you..

"Right- thank you all for coming tonight, we're renaissance titties and we're here in support of thr global women's project" Dusty spoke into the mic after spider had stepped away, making people cheer. "And i just wanna give a quick shoutout to someone special in the audience,, uhm there she is! Hey Harper, this song is for Harper Mclean. It's called 'my life is nothing without the embrace of your sweet left cheek" He continues and they start playing. In the corner of my eye i see Harper run out and an upset Amerie following after her..

"They're so shit" Cash yelled over the music to me, making me laugh and lightly hit his arm. "Stop it! They're not good but they're not awful either!" I told him, earning a hum from the guy. I turn to him and smile, "hey, i'm feeling tired, i might head home ye?" I let him know. "Aight, want me to walk you home?" He asked with sincerity in his tone. I shake my head as a no with a smile. "I'll be okay! I'll see you soon yeah?" He sighs softly at my words and turns to me. "Are you sure? I'm done dealing, i'll walk you home"
"I swear, i'll be alright! My house isn't too far from here, have fun!" I reassure him till he nods and gives me a side hug, with a soft 'be safe' whisper in my ear. I nod and say goodbye before leaving the resident and head home..

Unfortunately i didn't come too far.