Let's Split Up.....Literally!

Donte to Do and Don't TF/TG/MC

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN BLOOD, GORE, AND GUTS! PLEASE DO N O T READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THOSE KIND OF STUFF!

Dontae was just a High Schooler who was just living a relatively normal life. He had passing grades, he had a couple friends, and most of his teachers we're alright with him.

But it sort of changed when one of his friends, Yosef, had turned into Yoshi Egg, who was a female, and Iris apparently went coo coo crazy and wanted to remake Animatic Battle.

Now Dontae and Yoshi Egg were trying to find a cure for all of this (but judging by how tf saga's end, the little cure won't happen), wanting their normal lives back.

"Soooooo...you can't talk?" Dontae questioned, to which Yoshi Egg shook her head to.

"But, you can actually grab stuff with your tongue? If so, grab one of the needed ingredients for me, please?" Dontae asked Yoshi Egg.

"Bleagh!" Yoshi Egg exclaimed before opening up her mouth, and stretched her tongue out and grabbed one of the ingredients and brought it him.

"Thanks." Dontae said before pouring the ingredient in the bowl. Then, a crash sound could be heard, which caught both Dontae and Yoshi Egg off guard.

Then, out of nowhere, Animatic just randomly appeared and then ran over to Dontae and Yoshi Egg.

"Well hello, Dontae!" Animatic gleefully welcomed before shoving the phone in his face as it flashed black and white.

Then as Animatic grabbed him, Yoshi Egg had thought quickly and also grabbed Dontae and tried to pull him back as Animatic also pulled back.

Then Dontae had felt excruciating pain in his waist, and gritted his teeth in pain

Then Dontae had felt excruciating pain in his waist, and gritted his teeth in pain. "OW OW OW OW!" Dontae yelled in pain, before...

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

As Dontae was basically split in half, both Yoshi egg and Animatic stumbled back as Yoshi Egg fell back and Animatic managed to still stand

Then Dontae would start to transform at the worst time possible, with his arms going numb. As his skin would slowly start to turn pitch black, his arms just snap off of his torso as blood poured out from him. He was too much in pain to scream.

As his skin completely turned back, Yoshi Egg would accidentally drop him from shock as Dontae somehow felt a jolt of pain in his crotch. He felt his "forbidden sausage" shrivel up into nothingness. Even though he basically had no genitals, he still felt like a he...and a she...AND a they?...

Then without warning, his neck would dissipate and his head would fuse into his torso, as his body shape shifted into a black circle with white lines around it.

Then his eyes would hurt, he shut his eyes, and opened them to reveal white beady eyes in place of them. Then his mouth would be simplified into a white line.

And, finally, his ears and nose would sink back into his head(?), finalizing his physical transformation.

"WhAt ThE- w-WoAh! WhY dOeS mY vOiCe SoUnD lIkE tHiS?" Dontae questioned as soon as he heard his new, weird-sounding voice.

He turned around to see his old body half also changing. It was turned completely black, and then shifted into some kind of strange shape. It then floated up.

"h." It said it's first "words".

"Oh! I might just have both Do and Don't!" Animatic happily exclaimed.

"WhAt ArE yOu TaLkInG aBoU-AAAAAAAAGH!" Dontae screamed out in pain as he felt a massive headache.

Donta slowly felt his memories fade away. He tried to keep his memories of High School, but it all faded away. Dont whimpered as he slowly started to forget about Yosef. Don, using his last memories, looked over to Yoshi Egg.

"Go! RuN aWaY bEfOrE aNiMaTiC tAkEs YoU aWaY!" Don warned Yoshi Egg, and she obeyed and ran off through a window.

And now, just like that, Dontae would finally rest in peace. And now Do was in his place.

"...hUh? WhErE aRe We, DoN't?" Do looked over and asked Don't.

"hhhh." Don't "responded".

"This conversation is surely interesting and all, but now I shall take you both back to the show!" Animatic then grabbed both Do and Don't, and just like that, they were all gone.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next: Callie to Cheez-it TF/TG/MC