01: control

i hope you guys enjoy!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"do you understand?" f/n asked. y/n stood there in front of him with her eyes pinned to the ground. "i asked you something" he said holding her face hard and forcing her to look at him. 

her eyes filled with tears glared into his eyes. she reluctantly nodded. 

he let go off her face. "go back to your room" he instructed. she wiped her tear and went back to her room. 

she sat on the bed as she thought to herself. she hated herself for being so mentally weak. 

someone knocked on her door. she wiped her tears and her mom entered. she sat next to y/n. "i'm so sorry about this..." m/n said holding y/n's hand. "its not...your fault, mom" y/n said smilign through her pain. 

"i will try my best to do s-" "dont..." y/n stopped her mother. "he'll hurt you...and i can bare anything but that" she added. 

"i promise you mom...i'll...i'll take any opportunity to take us out of this hell" she said squeezing m/n's hands tight. 

。・:*˚:✧。

this is what had happened a year ago. y/n was forced by her father to get married to katsuki bakugo. 

he is a succesful hero, he has a reputation in society and a very well popular man in the entire country. on that basis, f/n basically gave away y/n to him. 

but of course, it wasnt katsuki who wanted to marry her.

in fact, katsuki had stopped having romantic partners just a few years into being a pro hero. 

he found having girlfriends as a 'waste of time' as they demanded attention all the time. and also an invasion of privacy to him. 

being a pro hero, he had many dating scandals. to protect their son from anything like this, mitsuki and masaru decided its best for him to get married. 

they chose y/n. she is respectful, kind, polite and beautiful.  

he didnt want her though. he always wanted to be alone from everyone. he felt that having someone live with him, married to him, invades his personal space. he's already tired enough, he cant deal with women too. 

y/n didnt take their marriage any better too. she had to move from south japan, to tokyo, to live with her husband, because of his work. 

she had to leave her brother, to live with with him. 

her elder brother, ran away from the house at a young age. he wanted to prove himself. he wanted to show that he could live without being under the control of their father, growing sick of the toxicity and constant abuse.

first week of the marriage was quiet. they didnt talk. just y/n made breakfast in the morning, and at night, she would make dinner. since she left afer him and came back before him. 

while she would have dinner/breakfast outside on the dining table. he would just grab the plate and take it in their room, and eat alone. 

he hurt her...

she tried her best to be a wife to him, but he pushed her away...

。・:*˚:✧。

katsuki picked up his plate and went into their room, not giving attention to y/n, who had served him the food. his eyes were glued to the phone.  

the bed was the only thing they shared. no feelings, no words. when they would talk, it would only him speaking rough words to her. 

y/n went to her office. she's a data scientist, and excellent in her field. 

the door to her vabin opened. it was currently lunch break at her office, so she wondered whom it could be. 

she sees her college friend with whom she's been in touch with, sakura. 

she smiled and got up. "what brings you here?" she asked. "hey! i have to tell you something" sakura said. 

"what is it?" y/n asked curious. "you're the first one i'm telling this, because i know what this means to you" sakura said building up the curiousity. 

"you know how you've been longing for an invitation for the 3 month program at efro?" sakura asked. y/n nodded. 

efro, a huge company from germany. it is an elite company and y/n's dream company. the thing about efro is, no one can just apply for a job there. you have to get an invite to work for the company. 

y/n never got the invite, so she had been hoping for maybe the three month program they had, but looks like she isnt getting a chance.

"thats great sakura" y/n supported her friend. "you should go. its a great opportunity" she added. "i know...but i feel bad...you wanted to get this, but i got it instead. i feel terrible" sakura said. 

y/n was selfless. she puts people before herself. 

"dont be foolish, sakura. grab the opportunity!" y/n encouraged. "dont think about me while making such a huge decision!" she added. "but without you, in college, i wouldnt have reached here!" sakura said. 

"well then, just get me something from germany, would you?" y/n smiled. sakura sighed and smiled. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

efro is gonna help build up to the climax :D

hope you enjoyed!

make sure to vote and maybe follow me if you liked this chapter!

feel free to drop comments. i go through them all and try to reply to most of them!

love,

author