{Entry}

What going on my fellow readers and welcome to the first Chapter of Izuku as Doom Geats. I wanted to be the first story to make Izuku Doom Geats since I know a story who has Izuku as Geats and one who did X-Geats. That was my inspiration to do Doom Geats sense his form look a tad bit cooler then Geats IX and X-Geats. Enough talking from me let get this story started!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At top of a random roof, there a certain green hair teen who is lying down on top of one of four buildings of UA reading Five Nights at Freddy's Volume One: Into The Pit. Which he got recently.

His name is...

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya.

A quirkless teen who stand by justice and love katsudon. He live a normal life in Japan. By normal life; I mean he lives in a world we're about eighty percent of the world population have evolved to have a supernatural ability they title quirks.

There lot of cool quirks like controlling metal, creating barriers, and other cool abilities. And their not so great quirk like extend eyeball that only work if you pull them yourself, have sharp teeth, and having a quirk to have your head to be a spray nozzle.

But the twenty percent of the world population is quirkless. A person with no supernatural abilities that be useful or useless.

And our protagonist story is that he is quirkless but have a godlike powers. Let me tell you how it begu-

{What? What do you mean I can make it?}

....

{It cliche to begin my story like this?}

....

{Fine let get on to the story and I explained how he got it later.}

Izuku is seen sitting on a plastic chair like with motivation to read his new book.

Izuku: Ah nothing beat a nice summer reading on top of a very tall building where I can see all the crime happening.

Izuku smiles as he open his book into Scott Cawthon work. Just then a laser was shot at him from a distance. Izuku was fine with no damage but the book. No.

Izuku: Great another Nomu? *Look at his destroy book* What going on now?

GRAAAAAHHHHHHH!