Chapter 18

Konoha was still recovering from the sound four invasion that killed most of the population in konoha with the casualties being Sakura Haruno, Konohamaru and Ayame with Danzo the sixth hokage in critical condition.

Konoha the strongest village in the nation was now the weakest and all this started because they left a hero to die while they rescued a traitor.

Suddenly a explosion happened as all what remained of the Konoha ninjas ran to the gate and saw the ninjas of Kanzuki island by the gates with there weapons draw.

Sasuke was rubbing his eyes in disbelief not only is his mother alive but his cousin Naruko there as he felt a sense of dread in his stomach.

Hiashi saw his supposed dead wife Hitomi glaring at him with Hinta, Neji and Hizashi doing the same as for the first time in his life Hiashi felt that his death was coming very soon

And without warning more explosions happened but this time the hokage monument, the hospital and Hokage building was destroyed as Koharu had a heart attack once she saw a huge boulder crushed her husband.

All the Konoha ninjas tried to attack but to their surprise the Akimichi and Nara clan all joined the Kanzuki island side as Konoha was starting to lose.

The Aburame clan with the assistance of the Inuzuka clan rescued all the children from the orphanage and brought them back to Kanzuki island.

Hiashi and Hanabi was battling Hinata and Hitomi as Hanabi was trying to guilt trip Hinata but that didn't work as Hinata landed a strike on Hanabi heart killing her.

Hiashi saw this as he tried to run but Satsuki appeared behind him as slashed his head off as Hiashi has finally died.

Sasuke had his sharingan activated as he tried to battle his mother but Mikoto was to strong for him as the female Uchiha matriarch took out a kunai and stabbed Sasuke in both his eyes as clutched his head in pain.

Mikoto then kicked Sasuke in his ribs and punched him across the face as Sasuke landed on a rock breaking his back in the process as Mikoto sneered at and left him there to wallow in his shame.

Kakashi saw Kushina as he paled and tried to run away but some chakra chains wrapped around him thanks to the combine effort of Karin and Kushina.

You know what's funny if you hadn't abandoned me I could had still be here fighting with you but no you only cared about Sasuke" Naruko said as she took out a kunai.

N-Naruko please don't destroy Konoha your father would be very disappointed in you" Kakashi said.

I could care less about what that man thought of me he sealed the Kyuubi in me knowing that the villagers would abuse me but you know want I'm glad he sealed Kurama in me" Naruko said as she stabbed Kakashi in the heart killing him once and for all.

Konoha was soon reduced to nothing but a hole in the ground as some of the ninjas escaped with there lives as Kanzuki island has won this war