~i smell your blood

Sunghoon's pov

As soon as Mr Moon vampire detector went off i knew that there was a vampire nearby and i could smell her blood. I know its a female because female vampire blood tends to smell sweet like freshly made candy with a touch of iron or pre heated metal. We have a to get to her before Moon and Choi get to her. We don't need another vampire homicide.

Sunoo:how the hell are we gonna get to her before Detective Choi and Moon get to her we can't run into the crowd there are too many people moving
Ni-ki:We'll i can use my supper speed to get us there quicker.
Sunghoon:remember we can't use our powers that will make the detecter catch onto us.
Jungwon :The how are we supposed to get to her then.
Heeseung:Well I think i have an answer to that.(he says while smirking)

Heeseung opens the secret door leading them to a passage behind the stage. They run into the passage following the smell of the thick sweet blood leading them to a small bathroom backstage. When the boys got there they heard footsteps. He knocked on the door "Hello is there any one there"he says with a shaky voice while panting." I know your in there please open the door."Niki repeats the process over and over a few times. Jake could hear the footsteps get louder and louder so he kicks the door open leading him to an unconscious Nahyoun. Jake tries to pick her up but she digs her feet into the ground." Were are you talking me" She asks with a shaky pale voice while trying to open her seemingly heavy eyes. Nahyoun we will tell you everything later right now we need to get you out of here your in danger and Mr Choi and Moon are hunting for you so we need to go now. The footsteps got closer and Jake grabbed her and the the boys run of into the darkness leaving the scene.

~There was someone here it smells like a group of people almost