Nola

Nola could feel her heart drop to her stomach. She regretted thinking that her life on the Ancient Isle would be somewhat better than on Earth.

"What?" She whispered.

"Wait, why are you telling me this?" Cole ran a hand through his shiny silver hair.

"You were going to find out anyway. I also wanted to tell you that the Ancient Isle is a super creepy place," Something about that sentence struck a cord in Nola.

"Cole, listen to me very carefully. Have you heard of the name Azure?" Cole's jaw went slack and he stood there dumbfounded for a moment.
"Y-yeah, my mom talked about how she was supposed to convince him to join this thing called 'Crimson Shift'?" Nola's eyes widened as a flurry of emotions hit her. Azure could really be telling the truth.

"Cole, do you realize that Azure is related to me? And if your mom is linked with my great, oh you know, uncle, grandfather..." Cole nodded, his face softening as Nola explained who Azure was.

"Then that means Azure wasn't lying," Cole furrowed his brows.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Astros and I found Azure when Astros gave me a tour of the school. Azure told me that if we didn't go with him somewhere, the boy he was keeping hostage would be harmed. I guess it's because I didn't listen to him the first time he tried to talk to me at the start of the day. He teleported us to some sort of bedroom, it was all red and black," Nola explained trying to fit the whole story into words.

"I've seen my mom wear this logo with a raven, and it's black and red. Do you think that's related too?" Nola paused for a moment. There could be a chance that everything was linked.

"What's your mom's name?" Nola asked, suddenly curious.

"Caeso Zephyr," Cole replies. Nola couldn't help admitting that it was a super pretty name.

"Hang on. Do you know a girl called Atasi?" Nola asked.

"Yeah, why? Her sister Lilac was good friends with my mom," Nola started to pace around in front of the wall.
"There's gotta be a link for all this. We need to figure out more!" Nola was about to continue, but her bodyguard Amrin interrupted her.

"Miss. Mistears, it's time for the announcement," Nola rolled her eyes.

"Oh great. I'll see you tomorrow Cole?" Cole nodded and waved to Nola.

"Hope you enjoy being a princess Nolean," He exclaimed. Nola lightly chuckled and followed Amrin out of the beautiful house.

"I present the long-lost princess of the Water Kingdom!" Cobalt exclaimed. Nola could not explain how she just wanted to rip his head off and do unimaginable things to him. But no, she had to stay as still as a statue with every single person's eyes on her as Cobalt blabbered nonsense Nola couldn't care about. She sighed hoping this whole thing would be over soon. The tiara resting on the pillow beside her so-called throne glimmered in the sunlight. It was pretty, she couldn't help but admit, but it just felt so wrong. Nola could hear faint cheering in the background but she couldn't concentrate. She felt sick, really sick. She wasn't ready for this. The world around her became blurry and the ringing in her ears increased.

What was happening?

YAYYYY, I FINALLY UPDATEDDDD!!!!! HOPE U ENJOYED IT GUYS
 REMEMBER TO BE STRONG, BE DIFFERENT AND BE YOU!!!

BAIII, ILYSM KEEFESTRS!!!!!!!!!!! 😉😏