Chapter 3: The unexpected.

Made in June 11, 2024, 1:14 PM
Finished in June 13, 2024, 6:45 PM

(A/N: The picture is from google.)

As our hero finds out that she is in Pokemon, realization strucks.

Yumemi's POV

I can't believe this.

I'm in Pokemon.

As realization hits me, I couldn't do anything but looked around to see the one and only, Giovanni.

"Where am I? What do you want from me." I said as I stand up to defend myself.

"The only thing that I want from you is answers." Giovanni said as he grins.

"What do you mean answers? I have nothing to gain from you." I said as I was clearly angry.

"How do you take over the Pokemon world?" he asked with a hint of curiousity.

"Take over the Pokemon world? I don't know." I replied, clearly confused by this.

"What do you mean you don't know? You are from the world called Earth, am I right?" he asked, a hint of anger in his voice.

"Wait, did you think that Pokemon exists in my world?" I asked with a hint of curiousity.

"Yes. They did exist in your world, right? Till they were extinct?" he asked with a hint of curiousity in his voice.

I started laughing before quickly responding to his question.

"Pokemons? They don't really exist, at all." I replied.

"WHAT?!" he yelled at me with a hint of rage.

"I mean it. They don't exist in my world. Is your brain malfunctioning or something? Get that answer inside of your head. It's not that hard." I said, trying hard not to laugh at Giovanni's stupidity.

"How dare you. You do not talk to me that way as I'm more superior than you, young girl." he said in a cold, firm tone.

"Actually, my name is Yumemi, not young girl-" I replied before getting interrupted by Giovanni.

"You annoy me, young girl. Get her." he said.

"Wait what-" I replied before getting interrupted by a group of Team Rocket flooding the room, making me have no escape.

I was stressed out and scared. I felt my heart beating faster than before. My sanity is still intact. I was trying to figure out on how to escape when I saw a door opening. Everyone in the room was confused.

"What the-?! Who opened that door?!" Giovanni said with a hint of confusion.

I saw my way to escape. I pushed some of the Team Rocket grunts before quickly making my way to the door and closed it. I broke the door knob with my backpack since it was heavy and strong enough, thank goodness I got used to the heaviness of my backpack, otherwise I wouldn't be fast enough to leave that room. I ran away from the room, hearing Team Rocket and Giovanni yelling for me to open the door, even though the doorknob is broken. As I ran away, I felt something was following me. I waited for the perfect timing to turn around and as I felt their presence, I immediately turned around, only to see.. a Frogadier and a Espeon following me?

"What the-?!" I said with a hint of surprised.

To be continued..

542 words

A/N: Finally, there's some action here.