episode 36

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:-
I know sweet you didn't understand" Taehyung said softly and chuckled when jungkook asked" How " He replied " I know you bun more than you now I am explaining again be attentive hmm"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Here jungkook was sulking as he got smack on his head it's been one hour and he is struggling with maths his enemy.

"Jungkook where is your mind huh I have explained this topic three times and you're doing it wrong everytime I will seriously smack your butt if you did wrong again" Tae said in a stern voice holding jungkook both hands as he was playing with pen instead of understanding.

"Tiggy please i don't wanna study " Jungkook whined for the nth time making taehyung piss.

"Jungkook don't test my patience sit quietly I already gave ten minutes break " Taehyung said again trying not to lose his sh🦎t. But when a whine escaped from jungkook mouth the water pot broke the every second.

He pull jungkook on his lap pulling down his pants and boxers (👁👄👁).
Making jungkook blush from shyness.
A clap sound echoed in the room followed by a yell. One by one taehyung hand raise in the air and landed on the already red butt which jiggles at every hit. 👀

Finally after two hours the struggle of the bunny came to end jungkook sat on the bed with a pout adored on his lips as the other male didn't cuddle him after the session.

"Tiggy cadu(cuddle) " Jungkook said looking tae who sighed before opening his hand for the bunny boy who snuggle in his arms.

"Sorry " He said again as he looked up to see taehyung already staring at him.

" Bun you don't have to say sorry. I told you to study because I want this bunny to be independent and successful in future this is your last semester bun You have to study well" Tae said

"Sorry i will study well and make you proud" Jungkook says softly

"That's my pretty bun" Taehyung pecked kook's forehead Carring him like a koala while jungkook wrap his hand around tae's neck and pecked his neck. Before going out of the room to drive jungkook home.
______________________________________

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙮

Right now jungkook was standing on the stage giving his speech to all the student's. He smilled looking at tae, his parents and tae's parents. He requested kim couple ro come over and who are they to deny. He and tae have decided to tell their parents about their relationship on the day of graduation when the whole family will go for dinner together.

Ending his speech he ran towards taehyung after getting down from the stage. He hugged him tightly who hugged him.

"My baby graduated finally" Taehyung said to jungkook who nodded his sparkling eyes. Taehyung was so proud on his baby and it showed on his face.

He pull away to see his parents and tae's parents proud face he hugged him too who cherished him with kisses. Mr jeon pull out a box opening it to take out a gold chain for his bunny.

" Bunny baby here your gift " He said with a soft smile

" Thank you appa " Jungkook replied kissing his cheek. While Mr jeon placed the chain on his neck.

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩

The whole family were sitting at restaurant celebrating kook's graduation. Tae and koo sitting facing each other, mrs jeon and mrs kim together same goes to their husband's.
The delicious dish placed on the table.

Tae and Jungkook glanced at each other before taking a heavy sigh tae said.

" A~ppa eomma, uncle aunt we have something to tell you " He said sweating bad while Jungkook face palmed because tae shuttered.

"What happen bear " Mr kim said followed by Mr jeon " Are you going to tell you love someone " He raised his brows.

" Yeah actually we both love each other " As soon as Taehyung said Mr jeon stood up laughing at Mr kim.

" See kim they love each other now give me 10000 won" He said while Mr kim tsked.

"What? " Jungkook asked while other nodded

"Ohh bunny we had a bet that you both will confess us about your love today but this kim said you will not do that today" Mr jeon said while everyone looked at him and Mr kim with disbelief.

"Means you are happy " Jungkook asked.

"Ohh dumb we already know about you when you were kids the way you protect each other we already assumed that in future you both will get married" Mrs kim said.

" And also when I noticed so many hickey's on your neck " Mrs jeon said pointing at jungkook who whinned feeling shy and embarrassed

" Really " Taehyung said while others nodded in agreement except jungkook.

"So when do you both wanna marry " Mr kim said

" Next week " Both the love birds said together.

" You both don't have patience" Mrs jeon said while the two giggles

" Okay so next week finally " Mr jeon said before anyones reply both the couple shouted "yes" Making others shook their head in disbelief.

" Tae enjoy your six days of freedom" Mr kim said and Mr jeon also nodded while their wife glared at them making them quiet while the two laughed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
𝙂𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 💅🎊🎊🎀 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙??? 𝘽𝙩𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣❤✨
𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨✨👄