Failing or Falling 🔞

Taehyung while holding Y/N in his arms he entered in the room and closed the door by his kick. Y/N was continuously saying him sorry but he didn't listen when he kicked the door she shaked a little and looked back at closed door then to Taehyung.

Taehyung - What I am going to do is need to close the door...(Teasing her)

Y/N - What...no..put me down Tae..
ahhh..put me down..(panicked)

Taehyung put her down after that Y/N tried to quickly leave but Taehyung blocked her way with his hard chest and fold his hand. Y/N pushed him but he didn't move at all. He was just smiling to see her struggling then he started coming towards her to make her heartbeat rise. Y/N stopped shouting and taking her step backward.

Taehyung - Why did you stop shouting....say something... what did you call me earlier..???(Smiling still coming to her slowly)

Y/N - Hhh...I was...just..(looking down seeing his step)

Taehyung - I am a cruel husband..?

Y/N - No..no..(nodding her head)

Taehyung - I am a cheater..?(cracking his fingers with mischievous smile)

Y/N - Who..who... said(giggled)?? (Side eyeing feeling she is about to lean to the wall)

Taehyung - Oh really you don't know Mrs. Taehyung..??(Warning tone)

Y/N - No..I don't know.... (felt the wall) ohh God ..(said in low voice)

Taehyung - Right..you are trapped.( Came close to her then slowly put his hand beside her. Suddenly it became silent)

Y/N - Tae.. Tae..(getting nervous)

Taehyung - I am listening baby..(looking at her face sharply)

Y/N - Don't get close..this much..(low sweet voice)

Taehyung(his feeling taking him over) - Why..?? Do you feel something when I get close you..??..(deep husky voice)

Y/N - N...no...I don't feel.. anything..(looked other side)

Taehyung got a little angry then smirked and running his fingers on her hand from finger to her shoulder slowly)

Taehyung - Still...feel..nothing...Y/N..(turned his head to see her face)

Y/N(breathing heavy) - No..no...(Looked at him directly)

Taehyung expression became change. He moved forward his one hand behind her head simultaneously he used his other hand wrapping her waist. Y/N got confused and scared like hell. She didn't have any idea what's going on in his mind. Her confused eyes were stuck with his eyes.

Taehyung wrapped her waist a little tight. Here Y/N screamed and hold his strong hand. Taehyung other hand reached at her loose rubber band. Now he started pulling it down and dropped it on the floor. In between Taehyung was lost in her eyes whereas Y/N was trying to hold her emotions.

Taehyung POV - Why you deny it everytime Y/N?? It makes me so..(fuming in anger) why can't you accept me as your hus...?? butterfly.. don't lie that you can't feel anything...I can see in your eyes...hear your heartbeat...(touching her hair while looking into her eyes)...feel warmth of your body...

Taehyung started brushing her hairs with his fingers. His eyes sometimes falls on her plumpy lips and sometimes on her neck side. Y/N was feeling hot more and more when Taehyung was getting closer while brushing her hairs. She felt he stopped brushing and only staring at her. She felt her body lifeless because he was taking her life. Taehyung put her curled hair straid behind her ear. His hand was still at her ear side which gradually falling down to her neckline. Taehyung couldn't control himself. He looked Y/N's face onr last time then tilt his head bringing his lips to her neckline. Y/N closed her eyes and erotically moaned.

Y/N - Aaahhhh.....(Felt butterfly in her stomach)

Taehyung(proud) - Not my lips baby..it's just my breathing...(passing his hot breath on her neck)

Y/N - Tae....ahhh..ple..(closed her eyes tightly)

Taehyung - Not my lips... it's my nose..(lightly brushed his nose on her neck)
Still not feel anything....(sigh)I am so disappointed.....now..this time ..IT WILL BE DEFINITELY MY LIPS(deep husky voice)

Y/N(could felt his lips just in inch) - Aahhh...(moaned) I FEEL..I..feel... something (Still closed her teary eyes. Tightly hold his shirt)

Taehyung smirked and moved his head back to see her expression. Her eyes were still closed. Her face was full of pain, fear and seductive. Taehyung bit his lips and said.

Taehyung - Y/N...

Y/N opened her teary eyes and saw her devil husband's face.

Taehyung - YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL BABY...(deep voice)

Y/N(blushed hard) - But you are really cruel..really bad..I hate you..(hit his chest)

Taehyung(touched his chest and laughed hard) - Aaaaa..hahahaha...
Y/N.. don't say that...Y/N..sorry baby..I was just proving my point.. hehehe

Y/N(keep hitting his chest) - I hate you..I hate you..I hate..you..(teary eyes)

Taehyung(hold her hand tightly and said in teasing way) - Don't say that butterfly otherwise I will use my own way to make you say that... YOU LOVE ME..(looking at her lips then winked at her)

Y/N(opened her mouth in shock) - Aaaaaa..mummyyy...(Pushed him and run)

Taehyung(shouting while laughing) - Y/N..Y/N....hahahaha..Y/N my baby....call me...DADDY..

Y/N - Nooooo....(Echo)

#Taehyung why you tease her like this# Do you wanna hear to call you that..okey...I will do it...DADDY🥵🥵

See in next🥰😂😍