Chapter 2

Hyunjin POV

I decided to go to the new hairdressers' shop in the mall, as I was craving something different. Levanter Hairdressers was its name. I don't usually go away from my usual hairdressers because they're the only ones who know how to do my hair, the last time I went to a different one, I got this ugly ass bowl cut, and I never want to wear the shame of that again. Never.

So I picked a cute outfit and got ready to go.

Hyunjin outfit^

Lee Know POV

I brushed my hair behind my ear, and put a welcoming smile on my face, then opened the door.

"Good afternoon, welcome to Levanter hairdressers how are you today?" I started, stopping when I saw his face. He was beautiful, id never seen anyone look that pretty. He was smiling at me- SHIT WHY WAS HE SMILING AT ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM GONNA DIE HOW IS HE SO PRETTY?!

"Are you ok?" He asks me confusedly. Shit I was staring.

"U-um yeah, sorry my mind isn't quite here right now..."

"Right..." he looked put off

"Um, anyway," I cleared my throat

"Welcome to L-Levanter Hairdressers, we h-hope-" Jisung interrupted me.

"Ignore him, he's hopeless"

I must've made a noise of protest or something because the pretty stranger chuckled. Who blessed me today? What did I do that was so good to deserve being absolutely BLESSED by this man????

"Do you have a booking?" Jisung asked the hot- I mean HANDSOME stranger.

"Oh, do i have to make a booking?" The delicious stranger replied.

"Yeah, but we have no bookings today, I'm sure Minho can take you!" Jisung exclaimed.

I probably made another noise of protest, and glared at Han, as the beautiful stranger chuckled again. I swear, if God sent me to heaven I would see him there, he is a literal angel.

Then Jisung left to do his job, and I am left alone again. But this time with the cutest man on the planet. I'm screwed.

"O-ok so w-what w-would you l-like today?" I stuttered and immediately cursed myself for.

"I was wondering, can I get my hair dyed?" He asked, with that GODDAMN ANGELIC VOICE.

"U-uh s-s-sure... R-right this way..." I walked off hoping he was following. Luckily, he was.

"S-so what colour-"

"Red. Please." He interrupted.

"O-ok u-um..."

"Oh shit I interrupted you, I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed dramatically.

I laughed and pulled out the reds.

"Ok, w-which one do you want?" I asked him.