Chapter 4

"That was a human scream, right?"

Naruto smiled. This was the environment he was born to be in. He wanted to fight and he was sure he was going to fight someone.

"I got to take a piss."

Mito moved somewhere away to do her business. She came back a little bit later.

"I feel great now."

In an instant, Naruto grabbed her by her neck as he slammed her down.

"Where is the real Mito?"

"What are you saying all of a sudden?"

"You don't smell like Mito. I have a great sense of smell and can Identify anyone's smell. And you don't smell like her."

Sasuke walked forward too.

"Your shuriken holster is on your left side, Mito is Right Handed. So it was easy to tell."

Mito puffed and changed into an Ame Shinobi who tried to stab Naruto. But Naruto tossed him at Sasuke and Sasuke stabbed him. The Ame nin kicked him as he ran away. But Naruto could not let him go.

"Galick Gun."

Naruto fired a large beam of Purple KI and disintegrated the Forest along with the Ame Nin.

"What happened?"

Mito came back after hearing the commotion. Sasuke called Naruto and Mito towards him.

"If we get separated next time, even if it is one of us, don't trust them. This could happen again. We will make a Codeword just in case. Listen if they get the Codeword wrong, assume they are the enemy no matter what they look like. Listen carefully, I will only say it once."

Unknown to them, Orochimaru was listening to them.

A large gust of wind came and swept multiple tree's as they were blown away. Sasuke and Mito found each other. Sasuke asked Mito the Code but Mito said that she forgot it, making Sasuke know that it was truly Mito.

Then Naruto also came. Sasuke then realised that something was wrong as he asked Naruto the code. Naruto told the code. But Sasuke threw a Kunai at him, but Naruto dodged.Naruto smiled as he puffed, showing that it was Orochimaru.

"Impressive that you knew. But how did you know that I was a Fake?"

"You were using Chakra. Naruto does not have Chakra."

Mito was surprised. But she wondered where Naruto was.

With Naruto...

"Where am I?"

Naruto got up as a Shadow fell on him. He looked up and saw a Large Snake come at him. The Snake wrapped its tail around Naruto.

"Swift Fissile."

Naruto raised his palm as the orb appeared and Naruto threw it. The Orb revolved around him and cut the Snake's Tail before Naruto directed it at the Snake. It hit the Snake and burst, killing the Snake. He flew up as he went towards where he believed Mito and Sasuke were.

With Mito and Sasuke...

"You want my 'Earth Scroll',right? Since you guys have the 'Heaven Scroll'."

Orochimaru pulled out the Earth Scroll as he coiled his tongue around the Scroll and swallowed it.

"Now, let's begin the battle for each other's scroll with our lives on the line."

Orochimaru let out his Killer Intent. Sasuke and Mito were scared as they felt fear. Who was this guy? That was bad. They had to run. Mito got angry as the seal started to break. She had trained hard but it was still not enough. The Whisker on his face got bolder as her eyes had a slit. But Orochimaru wrapped his tongue around Mito and pulled her towards him.