Let's interact

Hello everyone!

First of all, this isn't an update.

Today, someone messaged me on insta and wanted me to do this here. It sounded quite interesting so here I'm.

So this is just a fun session to interact with you all. It would make me really happy if you take out a minute and drop down your answers to the questions.

Q. Which is your favorite character of the series till now?

Your opinion over particular character ~

Arnav Singhania

Aniket Singhania

Ayaansh Singhania

Aryan Singhania

Aashika Goinka Singhania

Shivangi Oberoi

Few words on ~

Arnav - Ashi

Aniket - Shivi

I know I haven't written much on the couples, but still I would like to hear your opinion over them. You can also write if you want any particular scene for them.

Q. Favorite pair of the series?

Few words on ~

Arnav - Aniket

Arnav - Ayaansh

Arnav - Aryan

Aryan - Ayaansh

Aniket with both the boys.

Ashi with the boys.

Q. Few words over Ayaansh's progress, from what he was to what he has become?

Q. How do you think Aryan came into their life?

Q. Any particular part of story that you liked more than any other part?

Q. Any particular part of story that you didn't like?

Q. As it happens with most of the readers, when did you feel that you're losing interest in the story?

Q. How do you expect the story to proceed further?

Q. Any suggestions that you would like to give?

A/n

Thank you for taking out your precious time. Your opinions are much loved and appreciated.

Also, I read all the supportive messages you guys left on last chapters regarding my NEET exam. Thanks a ton! Each message made my day a little better!

Much love,