Who is that I smell?

** Lucas POV **

All this hard travelling is too hard for my 4 ft fragile delicate skinny hourglass body figure!! I finally reached the Paris hotel.. I set all my bags down and I try to capture the extravagant view from my hotel balcony. Ah! finally in Paris. All that travelling from Canada to Paris was at least worth it. Except for the kids in my flight, they would NOT stop crying so I ate them!!

I lay onto the bed and smell the frenchness in the air. so amazing! Im literally light as a feather so I need to take more care of my body!! So I get up to do my average korean skincare! i kinda poke myself because of my 1 ft acrylic nails but a guys gotta do what he has to do considering I jumped border to border to get here (im latino i literally cross borders)

Anyways I'm sort of craving something.... So why not go explore paris?!? like what else are we here for?? I find myself getting on my phone to search for good bakeries like the one on my back. yh u know i keep it fit!!! but who needs directions when you can just sniff your way to the bakery?? i have a great sense of smell anyways!!

Anyways as I walk my way down the streets of paris everyone keeps staring!!! like oh my god!!! i know its fat but have some self respect!! Like it's making me feel so awkward i wanna hide my cute little face because its turning red!!! And this one dude? oh my god he was with his girlfriend and he literally stared at my cake like so obviously!! 

 yh u know i keep it fit!!! but who needs directions when you can just sniff your way to the bakery?? i have a great sense of smell anyways!!Anyways as I walk my way down the streets of paris everyone keeps staring!!! like oh my god!!! i know its ...

See?!?!?! 

Ugh... men and their disrespect!!!

Anyways I continue to find my way to the bakery. I'm getting even more hungry!!

but as I continue to make my way... I smell a very delicious aroma... I continue down the road where the smell gets stronger... and I can't believe my eyes...

There he is.... the most scrumptious man I've ever seen in my life... 

He has greyish brown eyes with the most beautiful dark dull brown fading into grey... he has some wrinkles that indicate his oldness but age is just a number...right?!?! His big white mixed with gold robe is turning me on!!! 

This is when I realize what love at first smell truly means.. And I crave for him so bad