Encounters

Dear readers,
This is my first time putting so much effort into a creation. I hope that this novel will help me prove my English skills and sanity. Every little bit of review helps, I am quite new at this. I hope you enjoy it! Thank you!!!

Sincerely, Virtual Guy.

-------------------

David was shocked when an unknown girl asked him out just now. He blushed a bit and runs his fingers on his hair, asking the girl

"Uh... are you sure? Why me?"

The girl fiddles with her fingers, her cheeks tinted pink, continued

"Well... you're the one who took care of the flowers at the school backyards right?"

David nods his head nervously. The girl then says

"I've been appreciating the beautiful flowers there. I wondered. A place where no one goes to... What kind of young student would pay attention to little things that don't stand out in public? Turns out... it's you."

He blushes a bit more

"W-well... it ain't much but it's honest work... you don't really have to fall in love that easily..."

The unknown girl suddenly take his hands and hold both of them tight

"I already have a glimpse of what kind of person you are. And I have fallen in love with you... So... David Anderson! Please go out with me-"

The morning clock goes off. David Anderson, sleeping on his bed. Suddenly wakes up from the alarm he set. His eyes wide open, realizing it's just a dream. Groans in embarrassment

"Ugh... what the hell..."

He pouts at the inanimate alarm clock. Before shutting it. He mumbled to himself once he looked at the time

"5:30? It's early morning..."

He got up from his bed, navigating through the messy floor to his closet. Grabbing his folded student uniform, which was supposed to be ironed, he skipped taking a bath and hurriedly got ready for school. David put on his shoes and walked out of his apartment building. As he walked to school, he ran his fingers through his brown bed hair, attempting to fix it.

"Another day of boredom."

He thought to himself as he made his way to the locker. After stashing his shoes inside, he closed it and headed towards his classroom. Which indicates that his classroom name is 'Class 2-A'

David sits down at his desk. Not expecting any interactions. Puts his face down on the desk and starts napping. Before waking up again once the homeroom teacher enters the classroom.

"Silence down everyone. I have an announcement today. It's important. So listen carefully."

The teacher speaks in complete japanese. Everyone quiets down and sits at their desks. David, who is a transfer student. Gets a little confused about what's going on. But trying his best to understand the basic Japanese he learned.

"First of all, I'll do the attendance checks..."

The teacher announced, bringing up her clipboard and pen, ready to call out names.

"David Anderson?"

She called, prompting Dave to raise his hand silently, not making any noise.

"Hm... Katoaka Aika?"

The teacher inquired, scanning the classroom.

"Sensei, she's sick. She told us that she'll be back in a few days,"