스물 여덟

"Rejina, will he be alright?" Namjoon asked the lady physician who was applying ayurvedic upon Yoongi's shoulder injury. As a brother he was concerned for him.

"He will need to take rest for the upcoming week and keep applying the medicines to get refreshed faster. Who will take the responsibility?" Before anyone could answer Myeong stepped forward with s frown. "Here are the medicines he need to eat after every meal and this are the gel he have to apply upon the wounds he had gotten. Do you understand? Don't miss any of this otherwise he will not recover." Myeong nodded and took note of the medicines.

"When will he regain his consciousness?" Jimin asked with his arms folded and eyes focus on Yoongi's sleepless figure.

"A day or less? I certainly can't foresight that. Someone need to stay with him the whole time before he gets his senses back." She looked at Myeong expecting a nod. Myeong sighed and actually nodded.

The physician got up from her seat and bowed as she was about to walk away Hoseok stopped her. "Let me guide you to the exit?" He smiled like an angel while the physician blushed but pretended rough.

"Mhm...s-sure." and they left.

"Myeong can you...I am such a bad brother!" Namjoon held his head. "I couldn't save my brother nor did I understood him and always cursed him for being the cruel one while the reason he became cruel was our ignorance. He didn't change, we did. I'm sorry Yoongi-Hyung..." He cried while hugging Yoongi's unconscious body while Jimin put his hand on his shoulder.

"It's our fault Joon, not only yours." He stated with a sigh before turning at Myeong with a tired smile,"Thanks for taking care of our brother which we never did."

Myeong bit her lips feeling bad for Yoongi as well. Even though he was sadist, she had grown fond of him after learning him more. He did have a soft spot that she would love to witness again. She also wanted Yoongi to recover.

It was not her fault but somehow she also felt guilty for Yoongi's situation so she took upon the responsibility of taking care of him during the whole time he's injured.
She wondered if Yoongi would've ever let her take care of him if he has his senses.

10 days have been passed since Yoongi lost his senses.

The whole kingdom needed their ruler to be awaken and jurisdiction the country people. There was a huge ruckus going on between the country in these few days because of the absence of Their King.

The final option left looking forward for the well being of this country was to declare someone else as the king as the replacement of the Present.

That's different none of the prince's will ever agree to takeover the position of their brother when they know they're not capable enough to do.

Looking at the half healed wound placed on Yoongi's shoulder, Myeong started to apply the ayurvedic medicines maid by herself.

"Taking advantage of a man while he's asleep...? " Myeong's heart started to pound as loud as a dumb. She immediately take a glance at Yoongi who have his eyes half closed with a faint tired smile symbolic of his ill person.