Chapter 01 : The famous journalist

"Bagair jiske ek pal guzara nahi hota,
Sitam toh dekhiye bas vahi shaksh humara nahi hota...!!"

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Good morning Mumbai, "aaj ka din hai bada suhana...jo har pal mujhe bana raha hai deewana!!. Haha, this is RJ Vidhi and welcome to Morning Talks...We'll talk more, but first, let's play a song.

"Dil Mein Ho Tum" starts playing.

It was 9 o'clock in the morning...Due to the empty road, a car was speeding, and the driver turned down the volume of the radio.

The car was moving fast and smoothly.

The car stopped at the gate of a large building. Due to the gate being closed, the driver started honking loudly. The sleepy security guard came and opened the gate.

The girl parked the car in the parking lot, took her bag, and immediately lashed out at the security guard, saying, "kya hai manoj...tum achese jaante ho hum kis time pe aate hai aur kis time pe jaate hai, so why does this same thing happen every day?

If you don't know how to do your job, then there's no need for you to work here," the girl said, and walked towards the elevator.

As soon as the girl left, the security guard said, "Madam is always angry... I've never seen her smiling."

She went near the elevator and started checking her phone. After a while, the elevator arrived, and the doors opened.

Inside the elevator was the liftman, who greeted her with a smile.

But the girl snapped at him and said, "You know my arrival time very well, so what's everyone's problem...hume samajh nahi aata?"

The liftman looked a bit sad.

The elevator stopped on the 5th floor, and the girl stepped out, still busy texting.

The receptionist greeted her, but she quickly walked towards her cabin.

She went into her cabin, threw her purse on the desk, and sat down in her chair

She leaned her head back on the chair and closed her eyes.

Just then, the cabin door burst open, and a girl came in, panting. She said hurriedly, "Ma'am, where were you? Anvesha ma'am is waiting for you."

The girl opened her eyes, looked at the girl, and said, "Tell her I am coming."

The girl left immediately after hearing this.

She got up from her chair and walked out towards Anvesha's cabin.

As soon as the girl entered Anvesha's cabin, she saw Anvesha yelling at three people standing there.

The girl walked in and asked, "What happened, ma'am? Is there a problem?"

Hearing this, Anvesha looked at her and said, "Where were you, Manvi? I've been waiting for you for a long time."

Manvi replied, "Sorry, ma'am, I got a bit late. But tell me, why are you so angry? What happened?"

Anvesha said, "Manvi, I seriously think that only a few people in this office take my words and their work seriously," glaring at the three people standing there.

She continued, "This is Blue Bird Media, the best and most renowned media company... but nobody listens to me here. I told Dipti that this week's schedule is fixed, and somehow she needs to complete four interviews and three coverages. But as you know, they don't take me seriously. I've given you all too much freedom," she said sarcastically.

Dipti immediately spoke up, "Ma'am, three coverages and two meetings have been fixed

Dipti immediately spoke up, "Ma'am, three coverages and two meetings have been fixed... and Mr. Goyal is ready for the interview tomorrow."

"And what about the renowned and top businessman Mr. Kapadia? His interview is the most important, Dipti. Our media is already lagging a bit... if we get this interview, our ratings will significantly increase."

"Ma'am, don't worry. I will confirm the meeting with Mr. Kapadia," Dipti assured.

Hearing this, Anvesha said, "Okay," and turning towards Manvi, she said, "Manvi, I want you to take this interview."

"Me? How can I? I can't take this interview," Manvi stammered, feeling nervous.

"What are you saying, Manvi? You are one of the best journalists in this city. No one in our company can take a better interview than you. Given our current situation, I can't take any risks... so it's confirmed that you will take Mr. Kapadia's interview."

Manvi felt a bit unsettled and returned to her cabin without saying anything.

The people standing there found it a bit strange, but they didn't think much of it because she often behaved that way.

Back in her cabin, Manvi leaned back in her chair, her heart pounding and her breathing heavy.

She closed her eyes and muttered to herself, "kya hum tumhe yaad hai, Ansh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy lovliess,

So this was chapter one of Lhklm...I hope u like it🤞🏻

Apni thoughts aur reviews comment mei bata dena...aur ab aa hi gaye ho toh vote kr lo yrr..!!😁

See uu soon
Ba byee

Lots of love!!
Aliferous🦋❤️