Prologue

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☆ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☆ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Just go away", a sound echoed in the empty room making all the things out their to stop making any kind of noise.

"You know it very well sweetheart that I don't repeat my mistakes, so stop demanding something shit like this," he said, as he caged her between the door and his one hand ; while other hand was wrapped around her waist, his voice soft but dominating.

"What do you want...? Mr...", she was saying but was cutted off by a sudden fierce and intense kiss.

He smashed his lips on her capturing it with full force as his grip on her waist tightened, leaving no space for the air to pass.

She tapped on his shoulder to signal him to stop, but he ignored it and continued the kiss with more passion.

He make her turn back and without giving her chance to understand started peppering kisses from her neck to her shoulder.

He bites her earlobe slightly and whispered in her ears, "I dare you to call me Mr. Kapadia", his voice was dangerous but husky.

She pushed him away and clutching his shirt, yelled, "I hate uu Ayaansh!!"

"You'll be the only one to be proven wrong, sweetheart, coz we both know that you have feelings for me", his tone being soft.

But as he continues further his soft tone turned into dangerous as he said, "Anvi, I'm telling this for the first and last time, keep this in your mind the story which started 8 years ago will be ending now and you'll be mine, ONLY MINE!!!

"The story has ended before it started Ayaansh, and you were the one who ended it", her voice cracking as she said and a drop of tear falls from her eyes.

His heart shattered as listened to those words.

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

I hope you like the prologue ; do let me know your reviews plzz!!

I'll try my best not to disappoint you with the book!!

See uu soon
Till then take care :)