Cheesy Insanity

Callie to Cheez-it TF/TG/MC

Callie was a 26 year old woman, who is quite easy to anger. She worked at a boring office job where she just types all. Day. Long.

This was only just to pay for her bills and actually get things to eat. Callie had a very boring life, to say the least. She wished that she actually had a little spice in her life.

But what she didn't know, was that her boring life, would turn upside down in some cheesy insanity (woah that's the title!).

Callie was just walking home from work, like every other day. She was just bored out of her mind, carrying her suitcase, like very other day.

But suddenly, she saw a figure that was just...too disturbingly tall to even exist.

It came closer.

And closer......

A n d    c l o s e r.........

To reveal itself to be that 2d unfinished creature.

"Why hello there Callie!" He happily greeted before he grabbed her wrist as she dropped her suitcase, and just like that, they were gone.

Then Callie found herself in some sort of...strange background. She looked around to see some weird-colored bushes.

Then Animatic rushed up to her and shoved the phone right in her face, sorta crushing her nose a bit. Then the phone flashed an orange, sealing her fate.

She felt her arms and legs slwoly thinning while slowly turning jet black. Since her legs were thinning at a rapid pace, her pants would slowly slide down her legs, falling to the ground.

"What the hell?!" She screamed out until she felt something trying to leave her throat. She then coughed up a moderate amount of blood. And then her hair would start falling into clumps.

Her body would then slowly shift shape as her neck went SNAP! As she felt her womanhood shriveling up into nothingness. Although she had no gender, she felt like a HE.

As his body finally shifted shape, he basically looked like a cheez-it. He then felt his eyes burning as he shut his eyes. When he opened them back up, his eyes were beady black dots. He then felt his mouth become a simple line, finishing his physical transformation.

"What is funny about this?!" Callie yelled at Animatic, noticing her complete voice change

"This is just highly amusing, Cheez-it!" Animatic happily responded.

"What are you talking abouAAAAAGH!!!" Callie screamed out in agonizing pain as the mental transformation began.

Challie- would feel his memories slowly depleting. He was getting more frightened by all of this, already missing his old life.

"OW OW! Make it stop!" Chellie-i managed to scream out. And only one object could hear him...Iced Coffee.

Iced Coffee genuinely felt bad for him, wanting to help. But he knew that Animatic would most likely stop him by jangling him up.

Cheezie-i had started to laugh uncontrollably, as most of his memories were already gone out of the window as false, new memories filled in his head.

And now, Callie was dead. And Cheez-it had took her place.

"WOW! Not sure what THAT was all bout! I gotta go find my TEAM!" Cheez-it would then run off, looking for his team.

MEANWHILE...

Yoshi Egg was looking for Dontae's little sister, Jenny. She was currently lost on the sidewalk in the middle of night. She remembered Jenny's address number, and she hoped that with Jenny, they could out an end to this nightmare.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Daniel to Doorstopper TF/TG/PMC (partial mind change)