Prologue A normal day, at first

It started off like a normal day. I got up, washed up my orange armor, grabbed my orange knight helmet then I grabbed my flail. I went outside and the sun was shining. People in town were out and playing. I soon saw my friend Grey.

"How is it going?" I asked him.

"It's going well. Have you heard the party going on in the King's basement? There doing a celebration of the 22 anniversary of the king taking control over the THEIF Klan and the kingdom being made."

I replied, "That's where the others are, right?"

"Yeah, that's where Red, Green, and Blue are."

"Oh ok. I will see you down there later."

A couple of hours later, I went down to the basement and like Grey said, they were all there.

Blue sitting by himself, he doesn't really have any friends, Green was goofing off and such, he's the newest color knight and is most rebecist , and Red was keeping a close eye on him while taking careful shots of rum. He is the leader of the color knights, and he has been a knight for like 20 years.

I was about to go there and have some fun, but then the king came in to basement. He looked panicked.

Red said to him. "My royal highness, is there something going on?"

"don't think you have to be that formal." Green said.

"The Barbarians, they are attacking. And they stole the grand crystal. And they kidnapped our kingdoms mascots, I mean princesses." (Note: the King and the Princesses are not actually related. They were used as mascots pretty much.).

Grey asked while he was grabbing his sword, "Barbarians?" Grey ran out.

Red announced, "Everyone, we have to go!"

I told myself, "This can't be good."