The unspoken secret

The next day Scarlett and Eva, met again and hung out. They went to a fancy restaurant, it was there favorite. Then they went to the castle guard and looked at flowers, each two days they would bring in new types of flowers.

Then help out the maids, in secret. Eva's dad, the king, William the forth, was really strict and believed that a princess had to stay inside all day and just let the world slip away. Eva didn't agree, her mother, Eleanor, didn't agree either, so the king, tho angry let the princess do things, but not peasant stuff. Like helping out a maid. He was just a asshole let's be real.

After that they went in the forest. It was one of their favorite things to do. It was relaxing and it always beings back good memories.

After that they went back to the castle. When it was late and all the people at the castle were sleeping, the two sneak out and go at the bottom of the garden. They sat down on the grass facing the sky. This was what they would do in almost every night.

As they sat down Scarlett asked.

"Can you name a hero that was happy?"

"From any book?"

"Any book."

Eva paused, thinking.

"You can't."

Scarlett said, turning her head to face Eva.

"I can't..."

Said Eva also looking at her.

"You can't save the world and be happy. It's just not possible, something has to go wrong."

Said Scarlett looking back at the night sky.

"I like to think that I'll be the first 'hero' that will be happy. You know why?"

Scar said looking back at Eva.

"Why?"

"Because as long as I have you by my side, I can't be sad. You're like my sister, Eva."

Eva smiled, but she couldn't make eye contact with Scarlett. She looked at the sky and said.

"And you're like my sister, Scarlett."

Scarlett noticed something was wrong she got up and looked at Eva.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong..."

Scarlett sat there looking at her trying to figure out what happened to Eva. Then almost like she read Eva's mind, she looked in her eyes and with a empty voice she said.

"You're dying, aren't you?"

Cliffhanger!!!
I hope y'all are enjoying this! I've wanted to write a book for a while and now I can fulfil my dreams. :)
And shout out to my friends that has been commenting on theses chapters✨