Unusual Bonding

I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast, while Cameron waited patiently for me. It was pretty simple, a basic stack of pancakes and biscuits drizzled with syrup and powdered sugar. Afterward, I severed him and myself a plate. We ate our meals and started a conversation.

"So..." Cameron spoke, "How long have you been living on your own?" He asked. "Well, I've been living here for a couple of weeks now, but it's been getting pretty lonely. You know? I mean, I love me some peace as much as the next guy but sometimes the place can get too quiet." "I see." He replied, taking another bite of a pancake.

"Mmm~" He hummed in delight as he savored the taste. I was taken by the sudden noise he made, it felt as though he was pleased with the food. "This is really good." He said, complimenting my food. This took me by surprise, no one had ever complimented my cooking before, usually, everyone else would complain that it was not the way they wanted their meal to be prepared.

"Um... Thank you." I said, my cheeks flushing slightly at the compliment. "I mean it, (name). You're cooking is top tier, anyone could fall for it too." Cameron assured me. "And it's very filling, too." He added, gently wiping his mouth with his hand. "Oof, I didn't think I'd be so full after finishing one plate already." He washed his finished plate and put it away.

He stretched out his arms for a moment, and that's when I noticed his shirt lift a bit, letting me get a glimpse of his soft tummy peeking out slightly. Oh... He's so soft-looking... Ack! No! Stop staring! It's weird... I looked away from him, my face flushing way more than it was before. Cameron then lay down on the couch, spreading his arms and legs out a little. I sat down on the other side of the couch.

"Oof, that was very filling, though." He uttered. He leaned back against the couch and that only gave me a better glimpse at his abdomen. Wow... I didn't think he'd be so... So fluffy... No, stop thinking like that. "Gosh..." I mumbled to myself, still admiring him. "Hm?" He turned to face me, looking a bit confused. "I uh..." I looked away, blushing.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to stare... You just looked so... Um..." I stopped myself before I could continue. He looked down at himself to see what I was trying to talk about. He looked a bit nervous and uncomfortable when he noticed that I was so distracted by his tummy. "Oh... I didn't think I was getting any bigger..."

His hands held his stomach for a moment then moved it around, jiggling it. That made me lose it. "O-o-okay... You can stop now..." He stopped gazing at his belly and looked at me. "I mean... It's not a bad thing that... You're pudgy... And... Um... I mean, you look great! I mean good! I mean... Um..." Great. I'm just making everything worse.

I looked back at him. Then I looked away again. I was thinking about whether or not I should feel just how fluffy he is... "So beautiful..." I was... Lost in the sight of his current position. "What?" I was immediately snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I blacked out for a moment and-" "It's okay." He assured me. "You sure?" "Yes..." He replied. Man... This is awkward.