Chapter 3

Alie - okay alie dr muffet said look like your 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant so your pregnant he said are you sure I said I can't be pregnant again I have a 7 month old son and a 4 years old what I'm gonna do with a 3 baby by my self I said you not with the fiancé any he asked no he left me I said get this the same girl my oldest dad left me for I said is she still with both he asked idk I guess she pregnant too and can't be either of them kid I said  ah well your are 12 weeks we can do the blood work for the genetics and gender the dr said sounds good about a hour later I left the dr and stop somewhere to eat and I got a call from Jocelyn hey what's you doing she asked just got out of the dr oh that's cool um we are having a dinner tonight now because Unlce Arthur is finally back home oh well that's good I need to talk to u and Gerald about something when I get there I have get the kids and my mom and my brother but I'll be there I said okay see you soon she said . I end up picking everybody up and above 20 mins later we all end up at Jocelyn . We all walked in we end up walking to her room so what's going on she asked this gonna sound crazy I said what your gay said Gerald no I said your pregnant again said Jocelyn um yea I'm 12 week I said showing her my ultrasound.

So does Kyle know Jocelyn asked that's the thing it's not his then who it is Jocelyn asked when Jared walked in I don't know some guy I met at your party 2 months ago I said wtf who alie wtf was you think Jocelyn said we used a comdom I said what ...

So does Kyle know Jocelyn asked that's the thing it's not his then who it is Jocelyn asked when Jared walked in I don't know some guy I met at your party 2 months ago I said wtf who alie wtf was you think Jocelyn said we used a comdom I said what he look like he said mm wait we're have sex with him at in my house he Gerald said your bathroom right before I left I said oh god now we have bleach the bathroom said Gerald wait Jared said Jake was asking about her he said wait a minute I remember Jake acting weird coming from the bathroom Gerald said oh great Jocelyn said what wrong with him I said nothing he's a good man just he was well he just got a of a relationship a few months back his fiancé left him for a black man said Jocelyn oh well that nice I said Gerald show his phone to me it was a photo of the guy from the party. That's him I said well there go someone call Jake said Jared leaving the room no I'm good I said why said Jocelyn because I don't need an other dead beat or an other guy for olive to jump in there pants I said leaving the room . Gerald end up calling Jake anyway . Jake - I pulled up at Gerald house there was a lot of people there and there was yelling I knock at the door Jared answered is this a wrong time I say laughing he mad a face like bro this not a laughing matter let go out side he said okay what's wrong bro I asked ? Did you sleep with alie cooper Jocelyn cousin he asked ? Who the girl he asked about at there party two months ago he asked are you serious? Bro you told me not talk to her man I said well she pregnant and she said she had sex with you that night Jared said oh well shit yea I did I said mannon up to now are you sure it's mine I asked yea she about to months and 12 weeks that's two months Jared said oh shit your right I end walking away from him and into the house everyone was Staring at me and someone woman said he kinda handsome and everyone look at me with anger or sadness or shocked and then are eyes met she was holding an small child and feeding him with a bottle and an she got up and put him in a car seat and locked him in and grab and other child and walks passed me leaving. I followed her out side alieee I yelled out why she was locking one kid in the seat after another once she was done she shut the door and said what how do you know my name we never exchanged are names she said can we talk I asked no I don't need you thinking I need or something or you saying oh let be together and work things out for the baby just so you can leave me go be with olive bye and she leave me standing there and Jocelyn walk out and me a picture of a little baby and I asked her what is this a ultrasound it a photo of your baby . I put it in my truck and when into to eat .