—————————————"this needs to stop"

—————————————
"this needs to stop"

y/n has woken up late which had caused her a lot of trouble. when she had finally arrived at school the teacher scolded her. "again ?? are you serious y/n??, if this happens again i will contact your parents" y/n bowed and apologized.

she sat down, not caring knowing her parents aren't around much. she made eye contact with her best friend yamaguci
she smiled. which he returned. then looked at her other best friend tsukishima. but she didn't smile this was the guy that surprisingly played with her feelings.

she gave the lightest smile. which he didn't return.

time skip after school.

she gasped as she reached her climax. she fell to tsukishima's chest. both breathing heavily.
she fell to his side which he then snuggled into her. "y/n??" he said. she hummed slightly "this needs to stop.." she agreed. she got up and put on her clothes. "where are you going y/n" "well you said this needs to stop so i am leaving??" she had said back to the boy.

he looked shocked. she left and went home. she cried and cried. over a stupid boy. the next day she went to school drained. "you ok?" Yamaguci asked his best friend.

she nodded but it was clearly visible that she wasn't. she had crylines and she overall looked terrible. He pulled her into his chest while she sobbed. after she cried she explained her situation. "TSKUKISHMA? PLAYIJG SOMEONE?? ha " he said but noticed her situation.

"it's ok trust me!" he said.

time skip after school.

y/n and tsukishima were on her bed making out. she pulled away "this was supposed to end i thought " i asked. he just pulled her back into the kiss.

time skip.

y/n fell onto the bed being tired of being on all fours. he then pulled her into missionary. she gasped. she already felt close she felt weak. She felt him grab her breasts. she gasped. she felt her climax come again she felt something warm shoot up into her. that's when she busted.

"i am so tired" y/n said. "then stay for tonight" he said to her. she nodded. he snuggled into her chest placing a small kiss on her breast. she had fallen into a small slumber.

she was disgusted with her self for letting him play her again.

she was disappointed with herself.