I

The loud music blared in the background, the heat between the small space becoming unbearable to deal with. Park Serim sat on the couch, scrolling through his phone. He grumbled, looking over to his right, a couple disgustingly making out beside him. He got up, giving them their space. He walked through the hallway, excusing himself through the crowd of people. 

     He stood still, another guy bumping into him from behind. He turned around, looking at the brunet taller than him, carrying a blonde-haired girl. The brunette looked at Serim, loudly asking, "Yo, can you please fucking move? I'm trying to get busy here." Serim gave him a dirty glare, stepping aside. He pushed through the crowd, angry. 

     After what felt like hours, he found his best friend, hanging out with a bunch of girls he's never met before. "Woobin, can we get the fuck out of here?" He screamed, catching the attention of the people around him. "Yeah, give me a second." Woobin groaned, apologizing to the girls left sitting on the couch. He got up, shooting them a small smile. "Who were those girls?" Serim asked, looking at the blonde practically waving her personality at Woobin. "Girls from Kappa Kappa Phi." The black-haired boy replied, opening the front door. "DUDE! Seriously?" Serim exclaimed, looking at the two people on the hood of his car, messily making out and who knows. 

     "Get fucking laid dude." The brown-haired boy screamed, grabbing the girl and going to Lord knows where. Serim sighed, turning the car engine on with his key, walking as fast as he could to see if it was damaged, or something was on there. "Selm, calm down. You're always so uptight." Woobin said, going to the other side, getting in the car. Serim frowned, getting in the car, setting his car into drive. "He's an asshole. Whoever that was." Serim said, backing up and speeding away. 

     "You should stop trying to parent everyone, just because you're the one that's more older and mature." Woobin sighed, seeing Serim park into his spot, getting out. "It's just so dumb. Yes I am older, but how come these rookies are running wild and free? I was never like that." He argued, unlocking their shared apartment. "Your wild moment happened in high school. Theirs probably didn't." Woobin replied, taking off his shoes and hanging his jacket on the hook. "You can't let your bad past affect the memories that you could have been making." Woobin continued, sitting down on his favourite armchair, grabbing the remote. Serim stayed quiet, locking the door behind him, thinking about what Woobin said. 

     He went to his room, undressing himself. He climbed to his bed, looking at the ceiling. He thought to himself for a while, his eyes getting heavy.