chapter 2

( NEXT MORNING)

Inside the intelligency bureau
The senior agents were discussing the commotion caused by Russian mafia to the government.

The head of intelligence department MR.Park hyunsik was listening to details of the Mafia. He came to conclusions that the Kim's brothers were given this mission.

(After few minutes later)

He dialed the number of jn to give the details.

Jin POV

I was sleeping peacefully,but the ringing of phone wake me up.
I was annoyed and shouted at the intruder "u bastard , how dare you to disturb my beauty sleep.u asshole I will sue you if any damage caused to my ski" his angry rape cut off by a stern voice of mr. Park

" I think it is wise to check number before picking up the call jn" I gulped hard after hearing senior voice and immediately said"I'm sorry sir" .

" This is the last warning jn next time u will be given swear punishment" he said and I mentally scoffed.

"Sir what is reason for the call?" I asked trying to be professional.

" Report to the seoul headquarter and collect details of new mission" he said .

I replied " we will report their sir" without any further adieu

And he immediately cutted the call. I cursed at him for ruining our peacefully vacation.

After cursing and crying my heart out . I went toward my bathroom and took a shower than wore a beautiful floral dress.

 I went toward my bathroom and took a shower than wore a beautiful floral dress

Than I went downstairs to cook breakfast for my chim and bear.

After cooking breakfast I went to my brother's room to wake them up.

As I went to the chim's room I saw a adorable site of my  brothers. Tae and jimin were cuddling with each other and looking so squishy. I cooed at the site.

Then I shake them to wake up. Tae woke up with an adorable pout while rubbing his eyes.

I sent him to fresh up. But the sleepyhead jimin was still sleeping.so I shouted " yahh Justin Beiber concert free tickets" he jolted awake and said " where are the tickets give me " I started laughing at him. Firstly he looked confused than he understood my plan and glared at me .I just laughed at him and went to living room.

Author POV

After half an hour jimin and tae came downstairs to have a breakfast.

Tae dress

Jimin dress

Jimin dress

they all were silently eating and enjoying the food

After finishing the food the three agents settled on couch.

Jin broke the silence " chief called for a new mission in Seoul" jm and v look at him with the question gaze.

"I know we are on week vacation but this mission is important" jin said

Jimin questioned " what is the mission about hyungie" jin sighed and explained.

"I also don't know, the chief just gave no details about mission on phone. So I think it will be disclosed only at base" tae pouted sadly bcz he thought to have a free time to enjoy with his hyungs.

" Hyungie we need go today" tae asked in a small voice. Seeing this jinmin heartached bcz they know their baby brother was so sad for leaving holiday trip.

" Bear we will go on vacation next time after completing this mission.and we can also take two months holidays from the bureau" hearing this from his jin hyung , tae smiled cutely and hugged him.

" You are the best hyungie.i love you" tae said excitedly.

After that the Kim's started packing their clothes and left to airport. They board the flight to seoul after reaching at seoul.
They went to their luxurious mansion and took rest .

( In bangtan base)

Early morning all brothers woke up and were having a breakfast then suddenly rm phone ringed and this alerted all other people at dining table.

Rm picked up the call and said " hello" other person chuckled and said "did you forgot me" the man said .

Rm chuckled happily and said" how can I forget my friend Wang yibo" .the triplet felt relaxed at the caller identity.bcz they were trying to figure out their enemies identity after traitor incident they were behaving very cautiously.

" So any information about dragon mafia" rm asked.

" They are Russian mafia which is top level in their hierarchy. Dragon don't have any personal issues with bangtan but the person collabed with them have a problem with you guys. His name is ZM.other than this no info related to him."yibo said to rm while sighing .

Rm gritted his teeth and said" does he harmed other mafia " .

" Recently he looted our warehouse in Japan " yibo answered.

" Hmm what about others" rm hummed and queried.he put his call on speaker so that his brothers can hear it

" Well in America there was no attack, in Italy they are trying to spy on the Mafia king , but in Thailand suffered same issue as me , for Japan no issue bcz there heir is very clever and removed the rats"
Yibo detailed every information known by him.

Every one was attentively listening to it.they were astonished by the information.
Jeons contemplated over this matter with yibo and came to conclusion that they should join hands with other mafia to terminate the lingering threat.

They contacted all mafias who were facing problem due to ZM.
They finalized the meeting after 2 days in Seoul at bangtan base.

___________________________________________

Hello guys I hope you enjoyed this episode, new character are unlocked.

Who do think other mafia are?

And when our BTS gona meet eachother?

Very soon

Follow and vote me

Stay tuned 😜
Bye 👋 💕💕