Diet and Mentality

This chapter covers both the topics Diet and mentality.

How is your diet going on? Are you eating enough proteins?

Diet makes a lot of Effect on skin. If your diet is good enough then your skin might glow up. But if you re into poor diet your skin might introduce to problems. Maybe a pimple right on your event day!

Taking care of the stomach is as much important as taking care of the skin. If the stomach is heated inside, then you re likely to grow red pimples.

Dont worry bestie, i got the best affordable and suitable product for you to munch up

Dont worry bestie, i got the best affordable and suitable product for you to munch up. Though some might be really hard to consume, but you know like truth stinks but is affectable, so are some eatables.

1) EAT DAIRY PRODUCTS

Personally experienced, eating yogurt has actually helped me glow up my skin but also cool my stomach. Drink cold milk, if you dont like drinking milk then add something to it. ( We have something called the red syrup in Asia)

2) EAT LESS OILY FOODS

Oily foods might end up oilness to your skin. Yes i know we all love fast foods. Im gonna have to write this up in pain but dont eat too much pasta's.

3) SWITCH TO VEGGIES.

Turn into a vegetarian ( if you are a vegetarian you re super lucky).

4) FRUITS, FRUITS, FRUITS

Carrot juices help your cheeks to grow red. Beetroot juices, apple juices, sugar cane juices are the best.

Thats it for the diet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hows things holding up so far? How is your life going on? Being mentally stable effects a lot on your body. Notice how the face becomes dull when going through a depressed phase.

You need to understand that not every phase in life is permanent

You need to understand that not every phase in life is permanent. Though everything may seem like hell right now. Believe me everythings gonna be alright. Why ruin that beautiful face of yours? Why overthinking about the future though it is already written in your fate?

Exercising and practising yoga helps relief in stress and hormonal levels. You must maintain your mind with your face! Breathe. Let it all in.

If you cant find someone to talk to, journal. Write things in your diary manually or on your notepad that bothers you. This is better than going to a psych doctor. This is what they actually do, they tell you to open up and express your feelings.

I know that some times you dont need words to express what your feelings are, you just want someone to look at you and know everything.

Look at the sky. Its so vast isnt it? Look at the galaxy. We are like ants crawling in a rock. Does it really matter? You re alive, thats all it matters.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>If you find this blog helpful make sure to follow me and comment "helpful"

If you find this blog helpful make sure to follow me and comment "helpful".
Thank you for your support.

I tried to make everything simple and precise. If you want detailed version of this book, do type "v2" in the comments. Ill know!

*All the images are taken from pinterest. I do not own any of these images

Date started: 9 June
Date finished: 12 June