Chapter 1 (Just a normal day)

Hi i am sky,I'm 14 years old but turning 15,this is my story where I wish I could be a furry so let's get into my story.

Mom"Sky come on get up your late for school"

"I'm coming mom"

(As I walk to the kitchen,I quickly check my chats to see if enyone has texted me then I hear my mom call me from the kitchen again)

Mom"Sky are you even awake,come your breakfast is getting cold"

"I am awake,I'm just checking something"

(Then I suddly get a notification on my phone,I then clicked on it and saw it was a new youtube post with some youtuber unboxing they're new awsome fursuit)

"I wish I had one not that I'm technically a furry but I would be awsome if I was"

(I walked into the kitchen and hugged my mom and then took my plate and went to sit in the living room and then watched some youtube video's on my phone while eating when I finished my food I took my plate to the kitchen and went back to the living room to do homework)

"Mom I'm going to listen to some music while I do my homework"

Mom"ok but listen to positive music"

(Ofcorse I egnored it because who listens to happy songs all the time like littel kids,so I just played my favorite type of music,drift phonk)

(After a few hours I finished my homework and went to put back my stuff and went outside to go do my workout that includes dancing around just like I want to)

(As I was dancing I saw the beautiful sunset and I then felt like it was peaceful,I packed up and went back inside the house I put my stuff inside my room and just jumped on my bed and took out my phone and played some games and went to sleep)