Chapter 5 - Late night visit

Marinette laid in her bed relaxing after her long ride back from London, she had pulled a romance book of her shelf above her. Tikki was fast asleep next to her on the pillow

A quiet knock came from the roof hatch above her bed, she peered through the window to see Chat Noir sitting there smiling.

"Tikki hide" she whispered as she stood up to unlock the hatch. Chat Noir slide in like it was nothing, ending up right infront of her, their bodies only inches apart

Both had their faces burning with blush, they looked at each other for a moment before Marinette slowly bent her knees, unknowingly sliding down infront of his body to eventually lay back on her bed, picking her book back up.

tease

Chat looked at her for another moment, before jumping down next to her on his stomach concealing his buldge that is slowly appearing through his suit

"whatchu reading?" he said as his belt aka his tail lifted up in the air just like a actual cat tail.

"it's called unexpected feelings, just started reading tonight" she said as she opened the book up.

"what's is about" Chat said in a cheeky tone. She looked at the boy laying next to her, trying to ignore the feeling in her stomach, "it's about to people who become friends, end up falling for each other, not sure what happens at the end though"

"interesting ?"

"yes, that's why i'm reading it" the girl chuckled. she looked back at the boy and scrunched her face up. " you look tired"

he lifted his head lazily, "yeah, big day" he laid his head back on her pillow, she went back to reading her book before he started moving back and forth trying to get comfortable, distracting the girl from reading.

"oh my god kitty, your like an actual cat" she giggled, "what" he whined, she opened up her legs instead of having them crossed, "here, lay in between them, you can rest your head on my stomach"

he smiled at her and shimmied his way in between her legs, "thanks princess"

"and don't worry if you fall asleep i'll wake you up when i here your ring beeping" she smiled at him, now with his head resting in her stomach

"you're so amazing princess" after getting comfy, his belt had wrapped around her body, keeping her close to him.

30 minutes has past and she has finish the 10th chapter of the book where the main character has just realised that the feelings she was experiencing was feelings of affection and love" she stopped there as she could feel herself getting drowsy.

she sat the book away and looked at the sleeping boy in her lap, she smiled down at him, not wanting to disturb him, she put her hand into his hair, so soft, she thought to herself.

she dragged her hand to his hand which laid above his head, she grabbed his hand and started to shake it, "hey kitty, wakey wakey"

Can't Noir groaned as he finally lifted his head to look at the girl, "yes" he said groggily

"i'm about to fall asleep" she said

he smiled at the girl, "i better go then, can't have you knowing my true identity-"

"cause i wouldn't be able to resist you" she finished her sentence mocking him.
"that's right" he smiled, he grabbed onto her hand and gave it a kiss.

"goodnight princess" with a swift movement he jumped out of the hatch and left Marinette to lay down, thinking about a particular black cat.

* * *

"Plagg, claws off" he said, "finally, i'm starving!" his Kwami said as he flew into the cupboard that was full of stinking cheese.

Adrien flopped onto the bed. thinking about the girl he slept on. "thinking about Ladybug? you got that look on your face again" Plagg teased.

"no actually, Marinette, how have i not noticed her like this before" he said closing his eyes. "because you've been to blindsided from a girl who doesn't love you"

Adrien opened his eyes to side eye at Plagg, "it's good! finally realising there is more cheese than just one in the world"

Adrien rolled his eyes as he rolled over, falling into a slumber, dreaming of the raven hair girl