open your eyes-10

Lee jung suk is in his living room... Sitting like a king... One leg above another..... Puffing a costly cigar...... In front of him a middle aged man is sitting like he is ready to obey his every command..... Jung suk put the cigar in the ashtray.... And looked at the man....

Jung suk : i want something from you... Mr. Kim doshik.....

Kim doshik : from me... Are you jocking king.... What is in my hand that much precious.....

Jung suk : one thing... Only in your hand.... I want KIM TAEHYUNG....... your son......

Kim doshik : what.....

Jung duk : not as my slave or toy..... I want him as my bride

What else mr. Kim want... The king of korea asked for his son.... The only benefit is for him.. He can rule more the korea.... He can be a king in his empire.... A promotion from ganster to a mafia.... Feeling good.....

Kim doshik : there is  nothing to ask my king... Your words are my command..... My son is for you....

Jung suk smirked looking at the fading figure... He lightened another cigar.... Taking a puff he throw his hed back and blew the smoke...

Jung suk : well..... He is mine...even if you didn't say that... Taehyung is mine.... An angel for a devil..... This beast's beauty.... Why you are soo sinful doll.... You are making me a sinner....

********
The next day morning Jungkook wake up groaning annoyingly... He pats his bed to feel the warmth of his rain lily.... He pouted and went to bathroom... He lazily walked down... He walked towards the kitchen and snuggled into taehyung's nech leaving a soft peck .., taehyung giggled

Jungkook : (pout)you left me alone....

Taehyung : aww my bunny is sulking early in the morning.....

Jungkook : (more sulking)you left me alone.....

Taehyung : stop bunny... I never left you... I'm all your's don't sulk love.....

Jungkook : no... You are only mine...

Taehyung : that's what i also told you....

Jungkook pouted more and snuggled more into him.... His hand sneeked inside his shirt caressing his skin... Taehyung moa....ned lightly....

Taehyung : baby bunny.....

Jungkook : mmm....

Taehyung : i love you..... Shooooooo much...

Jungkook chuckled in his baby voice..

Jungkook : yah... Now a baby... Yesterday gou were a hungry tiger.....

Taehyung hit his chest with his elbow while pouting....jungkook laughed and turned him around...... He caressed his face and leaned down kissing... They were too into tasting each other's swollen lips.......

Meanwhile..... The front door of the house opened slowly... Two men get inside along with a middle aged man.... he hold the bat in his hand nd twirled in the air..... He looked around and hear some moa....ning noises ...
He walked towards the direction and saw two boys kissing like there is no tomorrow..... His teeth gritted and hold on bat tightened more....

The bat moved in the air and harshly fall on jungkook's back head.Taehyung flinched and his eyes widened more seeing Jungkook falling on the floor unconsciously..... His hazal eyes filled with tears... A loud sream escaped from him.......

Taehyung : BUNNY........... JUNGKOOKIEEEE.........

he crawled down to jungkook who have no movement..... Taehyung shook Jungkook's body crying loudly........ His whole body is shaking..... His heart is now not steady..... He cried hard shaking the whole house.....

His hand clutching in jungkook's shirt shaking him to open his eyes...

Taehyung : bunny.... Bunny... Open your eyes... Your lily is scared... No...... No... Don't do this to me... I'm scard... I will die... I will die bunny... Plzzz open your eyes.... Bunny.....

His cries stoped hearing the familiar voice

Kim doshik : get up my son..... Time to real fun.....

Taehyung looked at him...

Taehyung : (whisper) appa.....

Mr. Kim smirked and grabbed his hand.... Taehyung yanked it away .....

Taehyung : (shout)what the hell are you doing here... Huh....what you just did.... Huh.... You monster....... If something happened to him... Then... Then you will see the real me

Mr. Kim   : hahahhhhhhhAaaaaaaaa..... Wow what a fun....

He eyed his two men who picked Taehyung covering his mouth who is shouting and wiggling... He put him in the car and drove away......

Bunny..... Bynny.... I will die....... Open your eyes...... Kookiee...... Your lily is scared.... I'm scared......

This voice echoed in his ear like it came from a cave......