Wedding (Part-3)

And the pheras begins.

1st phera:तीर्थव्रतोद्यापन यज्ञकर्म मया सहैव प्रियवयं कुर्या:
वामांगमायामि तदा त्वदीयं ब्रवीति वाक्यं प्रथमं कुमारी!।

2nd phera: पुज्यो यथा स्वौ पितरौ ममापि तथेशभक्तो निजकर्म कुर्या:
वामांगमायामि तदा त्वदीयं ब्रवीति कन्या वचनं द्वितीयम!!

3rd phera: जीवनम अवस्थात्रये पालनां कुर्यात
वामांगंयामितदा त्वदीयं ब्रवीति कन्या वचनं तृतीयं!!

4th phera: कुटुम्बसंपालनसर्वकार्य कर्तु प्रतिज्ञां यदि कातं कुर्या:
वामांगमायामि तदा त्वदीयं ब्रवीति कन्या वचनं चतुर्थ:।।

5th phera: परस्त्रियं मातूसमां समीक्ष्य स्नेहं सदा चेन्मयि कान्त कूर्या।
वामांगमायामि तदा त्वदीयं ब्रूते वच:

6th phera: . न मेपमानमं सविधे सखीना द्यूतं न वा दुर्व्यसनं भंजश्वेत
वामाम्गमायामि तदा त्वदीयं ब्रवीति कन्या वचनं च षष्ठम!

7th phera:परस्त्रियं मातूसमां समीक्ष्य स्नेहं सदा चेन्मयि कान्त कूर्या।
वामांगमायामि तदा त्वदीयं ब्रूते वच: सप्तमंत्र कन्या!!

(I don't know if I write the phera correct  or wrong. My mom writes it!!😂)..

And Vidai Comes😭😭....

Sara goes and hugs her parents they were crying and sara also starta crying. On the other side Shahaneel also hugs her parents and start crying 😭. Sara goes and hugs her friends and they start crying 😭 😭.. She step in the car crying and Shub put his hand on her hand and comforted her...

****

Sara's Side!

She enters the house with tears in her eyes and her sasu maa puts Aalta in plate and places on the floor and do Aarti of the new couple ❤️. She puts Tika on both of heads and do Aarti!!💗💗..

Shahaneel and Arjun's side!!

Shahaneel sat in car and starts soobing Arjun puts his hand on her shoulder and comforted her. She enters in her new house where her sasu maa do her aarti and she slightly kick the lota with rice and puts her legs on aalta and make her legs Nishan everywhere...

****

               Suhagraat😳🤭🤭

Sara was waiting for shub. She was sitting with all heavy lehenga and lots of jewellerys and pins on her head... Suddenly Shub enters he was continuously looking at sara and goes close to her and remove her pallu.
"Sara" shub whisper. But his whisper is loud in that quite room..
Sara hummed. And shub start kissing her on her lips. Sara mouns.
"Ahh"...
He bits her lower lip in which she moun loudly.. He stops..
"Sara you should remove this all and go in your comforts" says shub..
In which sara hummed..
Shub helped her to remove all the pins and he start removing her lehanga. She wears pajama inside her lehanga. Shub makes face and sara laugh 😂. She goes in bathroom and come out in her night suit.. A pink lavishing nighty..
Shub makes her sit on the bed and puts a small kiss on her head.
"Aabhi ke liye tu soja, thak gyi hogi!" Says shub...
And she hummed!!!.