Chapter 1: The Makeout Session

It was a beautiful summer afternoon. The trees swayed with the wind and flower petals fell to the ground. The sky was blue; there was not a cloud in sight. Birds chirped and sang cheerfully. 

While the scenery outside was quite beautiful, there existed a dreary presence in the village ( which is actually a metropolitan city in real life with a bunch of weed, McDonald's and fancy department stores, but never mind that). Inside a homely bricked school building sat a fair maiden with luscious locks of copper wire (metals are conductive) and rosy cheeks. There was Science, feeling resistant as ever.

Although resistance is an intrinsic property of a material, it can be affected by several factors: 1) length - the longer a wire, the greater its resistance. Science is a tall woman. 2) cross-sectional area - the greater the cross-sectional area of a wire, the greater its resistance. She's fat. I'm not sorry. 3) Temperature - the higher the temperature of a wire, the greater its resistance. She's pretty hot, huh? 4) Type of material - air has a resistance of 1.30*10^16p (ohms-m) at 20°C. Her skull is hollow. 

Forgive my rambling. Why, I've forgotten to introduce myself. I am the self-deprecating, depression-fuelled, anxious, procrastinating, worried, biting-my-fingernails, lost-my-voice, pseudo-psychologist, know-it-all narrator that some books seem to have. I'll take up this persona, thank you very much. (Although I pretend to know a lot, I'm quite nervous about the transition from third person narration to first person narration). 

Anyways, Science is vibing. Perchance. 

She is resistant to summer, because summer is the time when all her friends bid her adieu and set off for the undying lands of Valino- oh, wrong book. Her friends bid her adieu, as school has finished. 

Science sits silently in regret and sadness, as her next two months will be full of loneliness. She feels a single tear roll down her cheek (which would've electrocuted her since her hair is made of conductive copper, but let's ignore that for the sake of fiction and continuity). 

A deep voice rings out from the hall. 

"Babygirl, what's wrong?"

Science instantly turns around. She recognizes that creamy, rich voice. It has an attractive but SUBMISSIVE AND BREEDABLE aura. She wants to eat him alive, utterly and entirely devour him. She wants to sink her teeth into his throat and rip out his heart.

But she can't. She has to hold back, because he's-

"Latin?" Science asks, shaking off her desires. 

"Hey, Babygirl." Latin has dark piercing eyes, intelligent but cruel. His hair is a midnight black, almost as dark as his eyes. Science looks up to meet his eyes. 

"Are you okay?" Science detects a tenderness in Latin's usually threatening eyes as he says this. "I know summers are always difficult for you."

Science shakes her head. "I-I'm fine." She turns around to leave. 

Suddenly, just as she is about to step out, she finds that Latin is leaning against the door. "Not so fast."

"I can't let you leave like this. You must be happy. I swear it."

Science feels her heart start to beat faster, a flurry of butterflies fluttering around her stomach. They're so close to each other, they're almost touching. 

"I will make you feel." 

Latin moves closer and closer to Science. She can smell his cinnamon breath. 

"W-wait! What about you-"

It's a futile protest, as Science surrenders herself to Latin's magnetic, melting aura. Her cheeks flush. He laces his fingers around hers. Science cannot escape. 

--

Well, isn't Science a lucky girl? I know one who's not. She's right outside the hall. She sports a couture beret, designer sunglasses, and a piece from the latest season of Louis Vuitton. 

She hears some peculiar, étrange, coming from inside the classroom. She approaches, and gently opens the door. A muffled scream comes through, and shock forms on her countenance. 

French has seen something she never ought to. 

"Oh la la! C'est une grande séduction!"

--

End of chapter 1. To be cont. (Or not, depending on my mood and if I remember if I have a Wattpad account.)