A Ticklish Surprise

*CLICK*

The phone camera snapped. It was a warm June afternoon, and the eight girls went back to their drinks and party-chat in the garden following the obligatory group photos. Jess tossed her brunette hair before taking a sip from her glass. Her green eyes looked down towards her new high heels and the freshly pedicured feet that were in them. It was one of her closest friends, Caitlyn's 18th birthday party, and she'd really decided to go all out for her friend's big day.

Usually Jess couldn't stand even the notion of getting a pedicure, and all her friends knew the reason why, her feet were just far too ticklish. She couldn't tolerate having her feet touched at the best of times, god forbid she ever ended up dating one of those foot fetish boys. It was so bad that on quite a few occasions when taking off her socks to get into bed, if one of her fingers was to brush over the sole of her foot slightly too fast, she would immediately rock backwards and begin to giggle.

Everybody close to her knew just how ticklish she was, and as her mother happily obliged to paint Jess' toes a couple of days earlier, she was sure she could see her taking enjoyment as she briskly instructed her daughter to sit still, jolting around as her feet were held whilst layers of pink were applied to her cute little toes.

Looking up from her feet and out over onto the field that was behind her poshest friend's large house, she sipped her champagne. Caitlyn had told all the girls that her parents would be out for the night, and that she had something very special planned for her big celebration. Not knowing what it was, Jess looked round to see Caitlyn and three of her other friends giggling and whispering to each other, as if they were going over some kind of plan. Confused, Jess was about to walk over and ask just what the joke was when her friends shouted "NOW!"

At once, both of Jess' arms were grabbed by two of her friends, as one of them swiped her leg out causing Jess to fall straight to the floor. After she was down, both girls took a firm grip on her arms as they pinned her back.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Jess screamed wondering just what was going on, as the girls just grinned at each other. Caitlyn and Jess' oldest and best friend, Kate, now appeared to be walking over to a small bag that Caitlyn had brought out to the garden a few minutes earlier.

As this happened, another of her friends hurried over and planted herself directly onto her legs, wrapping her own around Jess' thighs, laying across her knees and wrapping her arms around her ankles, ensuring Jess' attempts to kick out at her friends were completely nullified.

"Oh yeah, somebody get her shoes!" shouted Kate from the bag, as another one of the girls ran over and began to start unstrapping Jess' heels. She could do nothing but sit and watch as her shoes slipped off exposing her beautiful bare feet. Once her footwear had been removed, both shoes were tossed over onto the deck, and Jess' now completely exposed bare soles flexed around uncomfortably, her pink toes wiggling as they felt the air in-between them, like the warm summer breeze was licking her feet.

She tried to fight wondering just what her supposed closest friends were planning next. Surely this wasn't what she thought it was? Surely they weren't going to tickle her?

Kate, Caitlyn and the remaining friends walked back over towards their struggling soon to be ticklee, holding the bag open taking a clear pouch of hair bobbles and a bottle of moisturiser lotion from it.

As one of her friends dropped to the floor with the hair bobbles, Jess let out an involuntary shriek as she felt her two biggest toes held, before feeling a few bobbles loop over both of them. Two girls sat down either side of her ankles and pulled the bobbles back, causing her bare soles to flex outward, making it very difficult for her to move her feet at all.