Nufit Alloys - Alloys And Stainless Steel Products

1. Nickel Alloys:

Broad category of alloys with nickel as a primary element. Offer superior properties like: High strength and resistance to corrosion, erosion, and high temperatures.Used in demanding applications like:Chemical processing equipment Oil and gas drilling Marine environments Aerospace components.

2. Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steel Alloys:

Special type of stainless steel with a unique microstructure, combining:Strength and corrosion resistance of ferritic steels. Formability and weldability of austenitic steels. Duplex grades offer better: Strength and pitting/crevice corrosion resistance compared to standard stainless steel. Super Duplex grades take it a step further with even: Higher chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen content for exceptional resistance. Used in applications like: Desalination plants Ship building Paper and pulp mills Chemical processing plants.

3. Nitronic Alloys:

Trademark by AK Steel for a family of austenitic stainless steels. Key feature: Use of nitrogen as an alloying element for: Increased strength compared to regular 300 series stainless steels. Improved corrosion performance. Common applications include: Marine environments Oil and gas industryChemical processing equipment.

Potential Points to Highlight (for Nufit Alloys Specifically):

Emphasize the variety of nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex grades, and Nitronic alloys you offer. Mention specific industry applications your products cater to. If you source from reputable manufacturers, highlight their certifications. Briefly touch upon your quality control measures to ensure customer confidence.