night market

The nightmarket is brimming with all kinds of people. There is a lively atmosphere but violet cant help feeling a bit uncomfortable. Street vendors have been following her for quite some time now,trying to sell her various items while pulling her near their shops. Its frustrating to say the least. She contemplates calling tairn but thinks better of it,it would be best to have minimal ruckus today.

While at a clothing store, she spots xaden looking at matching hats. She sneaks up at him and... "BOO!". He flinches but quickly masks his surprise. "Oh.. hey :)" he greets. "What are you doing?" Violet asks,curiosity noticeable in her voice. "Looking at matching hats for us". "Aww thats so sweet of you :*)" she replies. "Well,shall we get going now?" "Sure!"

They exit the store and the vendors from before go right back to following her. Xaden notices and shadows crawl from under the men and grasp their legs,making them to move any closer to violet. He didnt say anything outright because he doesn't want to ruin violets mood by yelling at the vendors.

"Hey xaden,wanna watch the fireworks together?"
"Id love to"

The couple watches the fireworks in awe. Its amazing how something could potentially be so dangerous and also be so.. gorgeous.

"Its beautiful. Right xaden?"
She wasnt aware that her boyfriend wasnt looking at the fireworks,rather he was looking at her.
"Yeah" he smiles. "Beautiful.."

THE END.

Author notes:
This is my first fanfic lolol. Srry if its bad.