Snowing

Here's the ship everyone's probably been waiting for: Snowing, the pairing of Snow White and Prince Charming.

They are the first and main ship in the show and I more ship them in the way that everybody ships them. They have kind of the boring, cliche kind of love, but at the same time, they can be cute and funny. I mean, they're shippable. I especially like it when they have those normal couple problems in Storybrooke, like when Charming forces Snow to have some separation from the baby, or they both try to be cooler grandparents for Henry. It's refreshing, because they're relationship is so deep and satisfied that they have these kinds of problems and they give you that relief from the Wicked Witch or Snow Queen or whoever else they're fighting.

You also know that if they were ever to break up for any reason, then something is wrong with the universe and it's the end of the world. They are the one ship that you know will always sail and will never sink and they can be very sweet together, even if I don't really feel any personal emotions about them.

So all in all, I ship them. But not like really hard or anything. They are no CaptainSwan.

P.S. I find it cool the actors are married in real life. :-)