Prologue

Violet

I look up and my heart flies up to my throat, the blood in my veins seems to turn to ice, and I seem to have forgotten how to form words, or even a single coherent thought in my mind. Everything is jumbled, and fuzzy, and confusing. The image in front of me blurs before coming perfectly into focus. I realize that it is because tears have welled up in my eyes and everything inside of me has shattered and then been put back together again. Nothing makes sense to me anymore. Not one of the decisions I have made these past three years make sense to me anymore. My logic has been pulverized, and after three years, my heart decides to start making the decisions. It's right in front of me. He's right in front of me.

"Tate.."

Tate

I watch her walk into the room, and everything inside of me fucking goes ballistic. I have to clench my fists tight to keep the tears from coming. I see her, with her knee length dress, oversized cardigan, worn out chucks, honey brown hair, and her confident stride. She looks up and my insides nearly fucking explode. She blinks, and when she opens her eyes, they are watery. I see her lips quiver and my heart cracks for a second. She looks down again. Shit, she can't even look at me without feeling sadness and disgust. Fuck it, I cry, I start to cry, like a freaking pansy. And when she says my name after three years with her quiet, weakened tone, I cry just a little harder.

"Tate.."

Something hurts. Everything hurts. I look up, and I know I'll regret it, because she is the fucking death of me, but at this moment, I don't give one single fuck, I just miss her.

"Violet.."

____________
Hey, guys! I'm back at writing! You may be wondering why I've decided to make a continuation to Tate and Violet four years after the first season of American Horror Story. Well, the reason is, I've just recently watched it for the first time, and absolutely fell in love with their tragic love story. The way they ended left me completely goddamn heartbroken and I could not live without an actual cliffhanger-less end to their story, so I've decided to make my own. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you are satisfied when this is over.

All the love to all of my Tate and Violet fanatics, and fellow American Horror Story viewers,
hazzasdonut.