Code Hidalgo

B L U R B

LAURA

I was sent to capture the CIA's most wanted fugitive.

But things took a tragic turn,

My entire team was murdered before my eyes, and I was kidnapped by said fugitive.

It seemed like my government had forgotten me and I became a puppet for the fugitive.

His name is Andreas Hidalgo, and his cold eyes hold no sense of life whatsoever.

On a very special day, he contacts my government, but in exchange for one of his most dangerous shippings,

He wants to marry me.

My country agrees.

It dawned on me. I was sold by the very country I pledged to serve for the rest of my life.

I am now married to a fugitive, a sociopath and a master of control.

But I aim to spite him, to make him lose control.

But falling in love with this criminal was never part of the plan.

My name is Laura Hill, I am a CIA agent and now the wife of a fugitive.

━━━━━━━━━━━

C H A R A C T E R S

L A U R A H I L L

A N D R E A S  H I D A L G O

A N D R E A S H I D A L G O

A N D R E A S  H I D A L G O

T E A S E R

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Welcome to CODE HIDALGO!!!

I'm trying a new genre, one that I mixed with sports romance in my fourth book. I don't know if you checked the tags but there so many new stuff I'm trying out and so this is my first. Every chapter here will be edited before being posted. The Characters here are very flawed and quite dark, especially Andreas Hidalgo who readers of the Mature Jocks met in A BURN LIKE THIS.

Don't worry, for new readers, you do not need to read ABLT to understand this book as there are entirely new characters here. But ABLT might help you get a better sense of Andreas' character. For all my Alex lovers, Alex will appear in a few chapters. This is my attempt at entering into the fucked up and twisted mind of Andreas Hidalgo.

The fmc in this book is a CIA agent so the CIA and the US. government will be mentioned a lot, with respect to the US. Government and no hate whatsoever. Keep in mind that this book is purely fictional and everyone is allowed their own separate and different opinions of everything that occurs in this book.

This book came to me in the middle of the night while I struggled with what I was going to write next after my five book series. I remember writing it down and falling in love with the characters instantly and just seeing all the scenes happen somewhere in my subconscious.

This book is rated 18+ because of the dark themes, sexual innuendos, graphic descriptions of sex and violence, which some readers may find disturbing. If this is not your cup of tea, feel free to walk away as there are many other books on this platform that may be curated to your taste.

Below is a detailed playlist whose link is available in my bio. There's also a Pinterest board and the link is also in my bio! I'm excited to start yet another journey with my dearest readers, new and old.

Without further ado, Welcome to CODE HIDALGO!

━━━━━━━━

P L A Y L I S T

Monsters // Ruelle

You Put A Spell On Me // Austin Giogio

The Other Side // Ruelle

When It's Over // RAIGN

War Of Hearts // Ruelle

Game Of Survival // Ruelle

Nights Like These // Benson Boone

Slow Down // Chase Atlantic

Devil Inside // CRMNL

Devil I Know // Allie X

I Did Something Bad // Taylor Swift

Little Girl Gone // CHINCHILLA

Trouble // Valerie Broussard

Breakfast // Dove Cameron

We Go Down Together // Dove Cameron, Khalid

Love And War // Fleurie

AVAILABLE ON SPOTIFY

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Start date: 27th June 2024

End date: to be known

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Code Hidalgo
Copyright © 2024 MiraBrendan. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be copied, reproduced, uploaded to the internet without author permission.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Instagram - mirabrendanauthor
Follow for bookish updates, teasers and posts.