21

•Elysian Monroe•

I softly stirred and felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes and looked down. I smiled and soon brought my eyes up, my smile only growing at the sight of woman before me.

The events of yesterday came to mind and I brought my fingers up to my lips, resting them there softly. After we ate, we made love.

Sure, we've had sex but, it's felt nothing like that before. I removed my fingers from my lips and brought them to her exposed back, trailing them around slowly.

It felt like, we were one with each other. Our bodies instantly knew what the other needed, our minds had only one thing one it and it was as if everything we had gone through was, meant to bring us to this exact moment.

She sighed softly and turned her head, facing in my direction. I lowly hummed and kept my eyes on her. I lifted my hand up and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear. I removed my hand and rested it on her back.

I am so thankful for Eil forcing me out of the house last night. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have said it. I had my mind set on ending this. Instead, she found me before I had done mustered up the courage to do it.

I bent down and placed a kiss to her forehead. I pulled back and rested my head a few inches away from hers. This was new to me but, it felt right. I could no longer deny that, this is where it feels like I belong.

She was even more beautiful in her sleep. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, I didn't want to. I gently traced circles on her back as I hummed a soft tune. There was nothing else I wanted to do other than this.

A few moments later, I heard my phone go off. I sighed and turned over to grab it. When I had it, I unlocked it and noticed it was Eil asking if I was going to come home soon, to drop her off at school.

I quickly typed a reply and placed my phone back down. I turned back around and returned to my position. I continued my gentle circles and once the first circle was complete, I was rewarded with the most beautiful pair of green eyes staring back at me

"Good morning, my love." I whispered

She smiled softly and closed the space between us, placing a gentle kiss to my lips. I returned the kiss and flattened my hand on her back, trailing it down to rest on her hip.

She pulled back only, to rub her nose against mine. I softly chuckled and returned the action. I wasn't sure if this had a name to it or if, this was something she wanted to do. Regardless, I wasn't complaining.

"How long have you been watching me sleep, yen?" She chuckled

"Since I've been awake." I smiled

She rolled her eyes at my answer and playfully hit me. I pretended to be hurt and let out a small scuff. She giggled at my action and bent down, placing small kisses to the place she had just hit me

She lifted her eyes and I immediately knew where this could go.

"As much as I would love to continue this lovely start of our morning, I have to get home to drop Eil off at school." I sighed

She reaches over me and I'm guessing she's reaching for my phone. I heard it fall back down and she returns her attention on me, her expression now saddened.

"Do you have to be at the office today?" She asked

"Yes I do hun, don't you have to be at work as well?" I asked

Now that I think about it, I haven't heard anything about work from her. Last time she mentioned her club was, the day after seeing me there.

"I have someone running things for me, I'm only called when I'm truly needed or when there's a meeting and my person in charge can't make it." She shrugged