Chapter 9: Issues pt. 1 (tiny bit of Dark being silly)

Sending a virtual hug!

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

...40% done

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☺︎︎

...90% done

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

...100% done! Hug sent! Enjoy your free hug!

***

'He's gone crazy, hasn't he? Ah. Well I guess time's up. I'll have to report to the lady. Let's not tell her the full thing, shall we? I've already felt bad for the kid. Let's make this an interesting experience. I'm bored anyways.'

***

"...yo. Ya gonna get outta the bed or what? Ya still have school, ya know?"

You groaned. You had been awake for the past hour or so. It was about 5:01 in the morning now. You hadn't gotten a wink of sleep since that walk. It bothered you, needless to say. Even worse, your mental health clearly deteriorated since you now had a shadow following you around.

"Ughhhhh...I'll get up. I can't sleep, anyways."

"Good. So...we gonna wake Engel up?"

"No. He's already up. He woke up a few minutes ago. Pretty sure he hasn't heard me or anyone to be honest."

The shadow portrayed your thoughts in the form of a physical being...well, at least thats what you thought it was doing. You weren't sure what it was, or if it was real or not. It didn't have a name or gender either, though it's voice was a bit more on the feminine side, although still holding masculinity. (like the VA for Blue if you've seen the Christmas Party AU comic dub) So...let's just call it, Dark, for now, dear readers.

~A timeskip brought to you by me listening to What Was I Made For~

"..."

Class really didn't interest you that much. You already knew the subject well. You kept zoning in and out mentally too. This kept going on for the rest of the day that eventually, people started to notice...though no one bothered to ask anything about it. This day couldn't get any weirder.

***

...these just keep getting shorter and shorter...

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Hahahahaahahah- OH- YOUR FACE WAS PRICELESS, AUTHOR!"

"...Dark, need I remind you that I can just delete you ANYTIME? Or I mean- draw you preg-"

"N O."

"Ehehehhe...anyways...don't break the fourth wall again, buddy and I'll let you go. Also I wouldn't actually draw you like that. I COULD in fact delete you though."

"No promises, Author!~"

*dissipates*

"...alright. Sorry for the interruption to your guy's reading. I'll get back to the story now."

***

"Y/N...you seem out of it today. Did something happen?"

Lemon frowned.

'Right on point, Le...'

You rolled your eyes at the pastel yellow haired girl. Her sprout seemed to droop a bit.

"Yeah, no duh Le."

"...you aren't okay."

He frown only deepened. You sighed and stood up. It was currently free-time (recess) and you and Lemon just so happened to be sitting on the exact same bench. Yeah. What a coincidence.

"Bro, I swear you're so moody sometimes."

You sharply inhaled at that. (My brain is running short on ideas I think I have writer's block-)

"So what if I am?"

"...alright. Suit yourself. Ya honestly gotta stop pushing people away."

You didn't quite hear the last part. She made sure of that. It annoyed you, to say the least. Lemon just had to say that. Annoying citrus fruit...

***

I swear to- *inhales* UGHHHH I MIGHT HAVE FRICKING WRITER'S BLOCK AND I HATE IT. I haven't been able to write long things for a couple of days now. Maybe a week. This sucks. That might've also been the reason I was writing short chapters for quite a while too.

Sorry if I took too long to update. Please understand that I haven't exactly been able to think of story ideas for some time.