Chapter one.

Jake's P.O.V

Today was just like any other day living with Carrington and Johnnie. I woke up and made a smoothie, which the blender woke up Johnnie. He walked out to the kitchen, his eyes locking on me like I was some kind of mythical creature. He was stunned. I looked over at him, raising my eyebrow.

"You good man?" I questioned him. He quickly shook his head and ruffled his already messy hair.

"Uh, yeah, I'm good," He walked over to the fridge and got a water bottle. "Are you gonna cook breakfast?"

"I was gonna doordash McDonald's breakfast, honestly."

"Can you get me a sausage egg McMuffin? I'll pay."

"I'll pay," i smiled at him and took a sip of my smoothie, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I doordashed our food, and it was here within 15 minutes. Johnnie grabbed his food and started walking back to his room when I called out for him.

"Johnnie?" I said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come to your room to hang out for a bit?" I unintentionally had a nervous tone to my voice.

"Uh, sure," his face got a little red, and he turned away from me, walking into his bedroom. I followed behind him, with my smoothie and two hash browns in my hand. I sat with him on his bed, eating while we listened to Cigarettes After Sex, one of Johnnies favorite bands. They make some pretty good music honestly. After a couple of hours of talking and listening to music, I lied down next to him in bed, my arms wrapped around him. I look up at him, wort of puppy dog eyed. He laughed awkward at me, pulling himself out of my arms. Why did I do that? I'm straight. Right?

After I went back to my room I basically had a crisis over my sexuality. I liked women. But Johnnie, he's just... I went onto Google and searched the infamous 'Am I Gay?' quiz. It wasn't the best source, but maybe it would help me.

1. Do you find yourself fantasizing over your same-sex friends?

Hell yes I do.

2. Have you ever kissed someone of the same-sex?

Feels targeted. Yes.

3. Do you find people of the same-sex attractive?

Mhm. I waited for my answers to load.

Gay. I'm not surprised. But I really liked Tara when we were together. Maybe I'm bi.

I've been thinking about it for a few days, I'm definitely bi. I've been spending more time with Carrington, ranting about how much I genuinely like Johnnie. He gets it. I cried a lot these past few nights, fucking over my sleep schedule. I went to Johnnies room, wearing a hoodie and some sweatpants. I sat on his bed for a little bit, listening to music with him. I decided I was going to come out to him. Maybe he'll take the hint. I'd say it's pretty obvious I like him.

Johnnie's P.O.V.

Jake was hanging out in my room, when he looked over at me, a sudden serious look and tone.

"Can I tell you something?" He said, sounding genuine.

"Yeah, sure." He sat up, getting pretty much face to face with me.

"I've been thinking about it for a few days, and I've decided it's time to tell you. I'm bi," he sounded scared. Did he think I wouldn't accept him? I'm pansexual myself.

"Oh. I'm pansexual myself," I told him with a little smile.

YESYESYESYES OHMYGOD I HAVE A CHANCE WITH JAKE FUCKING WEBBER

I'll probably end up asking him out or showing him how I actually feel.

Me and Jake decided to go out for lunch with Carrington. I told Carrington how I feel about Jake, and he's the one who suggested I go to lunch to tell him. We're going to Dave's Hot Chicken. We ordered our food and finished eating, at least me and Jake did. I looked up at him.

"Jake?" I said with that nervous tone that Jakes voice usually has.

"Yeah?" He looked up from him phone, smiling at me. I looked over at Carrington, and he just nodded at me while smiling. I sighed shakily.

"So, you came out to me yesterday, and I came out to you, so I need to tell you something. I kind of, uhm," i looked over at Carrington again, sighing again. "I like you. Romantically."

"What.." Jake was lost for words. He started smiling, and giggling. "Im glad you told me. I really like you to, Johnnie." My eyes shot wide open. No fucking way. I smiled back at him.

"Really?"

"Yeah. We can.. talk when we get home. Nothing bad, of course. But we just need to talk." He was still fucking smiling.

Jake stopped at a gas station on the way home to grab a monster. He got back in the car and drove me and Carrington back to the house. Me and Jake went to my room. He sat on my bed, reaching over and holding my hand.

"So, now that we know what we know.. Will you.. be my boyfriend?" He had this super cute, flustered look on his face.

"Oh my fucking god, you don't have to ask me again." I giggled, leaning over and pressing my lips against his. I couldnt wipe my smile off my face.

"So thats a yes?" He asked, his forehead pressed against mine.

"Of course." I leaned back in, kissing him again. We melted into it. We lied down next to eachother, lips together and bodies flush with eachother. Once I finally pulled away, I was out of breath. I hadn't kissed someone like that since I dated Alex. I didn't realize how much I missed this, being in a genuine relationship. Jake held me, his lips occasionally pressing against my forehead. I really could get used to this. I looked up at him, kissing him a few more times. I really like him

A/N - this took me so long I'm praying this is good, maybe better than the last one 🤪