𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜.

赤い糸
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 ,

❛❛YOU missed out on a dog ass female!
Your lost, because I don't GIVE a fuck.❞

𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴

𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴

PRINCESS grabbed her Beats headphones as she placed them on her head. Her feet bare feet tapped against her father's dashboard as she scrolled on her phone, looking at Spotify.

She was tired of listening to the same song by Luther Vandross. Her father was over playing it for real, and she was not about to listen to it anymore on this road trip to Fort Lauderdale.

Princess typed in 'You Don't Know My Name' by Alicia Keys. She hummed as she grabbing her purse applying clear lipgloss to her lips.

Princess was bored and she really didn't have any data or internet to play any games on her phone. So she played around with her Bangles on her wrists.

"Dad, how long do we got left?" Princess questioned as Alicia Keys's song was going off. Turning off her rose gold Beats as she slid them off her head trying not to mess up her ponytail.

Princess looked at her father as he sighed looking down at his phone holding it up to his face as he squinted. "Uh, looks like we got fifteen more minutes, Róm." Princess's dad called her by her nickname, was just half of her last name.

"Mhm." Princess groaned pushing her head back on the seat as she moved her feet off of the dashboard, sliding them into her white slides.

You see, Princess was moving in with her Mother. Her Mother and Father divorced when Princess was younger causing them to share Princess.

But, when they were tired of doing that they went to court, causing her to move back in with her Mother.

Which Princess was kind of okay with, she never had a problem with her Mother nor her Father. As Princess was in her thoughts she snapped out of them, looking up to see her father was pulling into her Mother's driveway.

Princess sighed as her Father parked, unbuckling the tight seatbelt as she stretched. Then she opened the truck's door as she watched her step getting out.

When she closed the door behind her, she opened the door leading to the backseat dragging her light pink suitcase that had pins on it. The pins were a variety, like Anime ones, Hello Kitty, Lauryn Hill, Peace and bunch more.

She collected them when she went places, or just thrifted.

When Princess was done pulling out the suitcase, she closed the truck door seeing her Father holding her back to support her. "You alright, Princess?" Her Father checked on her as she slightly giggled.

"Of course, I'm independent, I got this on my own." Princess scoffed as he surrendered playfully. As her and her Father were hugging, the house door opened revealing her Mother.

Her Mother placed her hand on her hip as she had classic finger waves in her hair, wearing a grey bedroom robe. "Now, why you out here looking like the Wicked Witch of the West." Princess's Father joked as Princess bussed out laughing.

"Daddy, don't do her like that." Princess laughed as she tucked a piece of her hair that came out of her ponytail behind her ear. "She'll be alright."

Princess walked toward her Mother as she rolled her eyes, "Nobody worried about yo' bald headed ass, daddy." She said wrapping her arms around her robe.

Princess looked back at her dad as she waved goodbye to him, "Bye, Princess. I love you." He smiled as she returned one. "Call me when you get home!" She shouted as he walked away placing a thumbs up as her Mother chuckled shaking her head.

Her mother pushed her head playfully as she walked in closing the door behind them.

When Princess walked in she sighed in relief finally being inside after being in that long roadtrip. She let go of her suitcase running and plopping down on the couch.

"Now, Róm who told you, that you can lay on my couch like that?" Her mother questioned as Princess groaned, sitting up as Her Mother sat beside her.

"So, how was Alabama?" Her mother asked as Princess shrugged. "Mama, it was so boring! I missed you, gal." Princess hugged her mom as they laughed.

"That lil' boy still stay here." Her Mom informed Princess as she stopped hugging her furrowing her eyebrows.

"Who? Jayden?" Princess asked as Her Mother gave her that look, like she should know. "Haji." Her Mother says due to Princess still making a dumb face.

"I don't care about that boy no more, Mama. That's old like, I was thirteen." Princess rolled her eyes at the thought of her and Haji's relationship.

"Yeah, he always comes over here to check up on me. But, I know he just be here to see you, I had to let him know you don't live here anymore." Princess's Mother chuckled as she got up from the beige couch walking to the kitchen as she opened a brown cabinet, grabbing a mug.

She started to make some Coffee as Princess just thought to herself, she just wondered what Haji looked like. "Bet, he still fine." Princess muttered and smirked to herself.

"Mhm, fine as dark chocolate." Princess's Mother agrees as Princess mugs her, "Mama you can the saying that to these kids." Princess said as she shook her head, standing up from the couch.

"When you go upstairs make sure you shower and everything. I work early and don't get off til' 8pm, just to let you know." Her Mother said as the Coffee was finally done, her pouring coffee from the kettle to her small mug.

Princess nodded showing she understood as she walking towards her suitcase grabbing it as she dragged it up the stairs, as she finally made it.

The struggle was real.

She walked to her old room as she opened the door, smiling. She was glad the old stuff wasn't all there. Princess dragged her suitcase to the nightstand as she picked it up placing it on the bed.

She unzipped it as she groaned at all the clothes she would have to fold, she just pulled the clothes out leaving the on the bed as she looked through what she wanted to wear for bed.

Princess finally found some cute pajamas as she grabbed them, and an underwear. She left the clothes on the bed pulling the suitcase off and stuffing it under her bed.

Princess then walked to her bathroom as she placed her clothes on the toilet seat as she undressed herself, taking off her white crop top and jean shorts.

Leaving herself in just a bra and laced panties, as she removed both, and turned on her hot shower as she stepped in, letting the soon turned hot water turn cold on her body.

Grabbing a Dove scented soap bar and her light blue rag, applying her soap on the rag, as she began to scrub her body.