Part 5

(Authors note)
Hey guys this is the gender reveal that Angela planned for Tim and Lucy I hope you like it!

In the morning
Lucy-(wakes up and she looks at her phone and looks at the time and she yawns and she shacks Tim a little bit gently)
Tim-mhm what is it? (He says rubbing his eyes)
Lucy-it's time to get up and Angela will be here in a little and I am going to get ready and you can help her while I also get the girls ready. (She says getting out of bed and grabbing a towel to take a shower)
Tim-okay.
Lucy-then get up. (She says walking in the bathroom and turning the shower on)
Tim-okay okay. (He says getting up and the door bell rang so he goes downstairs and opens the door and it was Angela holding some donuts and coffee)
Angela-don't just stand there get the stuff out of my car.
Tim-gosh okay. (He says and starts bring everything she brought with her)
Lucy-hey Angela. (She says walking out with a towel on her head and some sweatpants on and a hoodie)
Angela-hey I got donuts and coffee.
Lucy-thanks. (She says and grabs a donut and a coffee)
Angela-well Tim is getting the stuff out of my car right now so I have to wait for him get the stuff out. (She says and Tim walks in)
Lucy-speak of the devil. (She says taking a sip of her coffee)
Tim-there I am done here is all of this crap.
Angela-thank you now I need to start setting up in the backyard and this is my first time at y'all's house.
Lucy-oh yeah that's right you have never been here and the bathroom is down that hall to the right and that's it and are bedrooms are upstairs and you see the kitchen and living room.
Angela-okay sounds good I am going to start setting up.
Lucy-okay if you need help ask me are Tim.
Angela-okay. (She says and goes to the backyard and starts setting up)
Lucy-I am going to finish getting ready. (She says and gives Tim a kiss)
Tim-okay love you.
Lucy-love you too. (Lucy then goes and gets ready after about 1 and half she is done)

(Lucy's outfit)

(Lucy's hair)

(Lucy's makeup)

(Lucy's makeup)