Chapter 20: Pleasure or pain?

I was standing naked tight up, his soldiers in the room. I could see the discomfort, they didn't know what to do. Where are they supposed to look? Or if they look, would he kill them? I could see the fear in their eyes wondering what would happen next. I thought to myself how pathetic. I was the one tight up naked. I should be the one on the verge to pass out. There I realized I had power over them. I was untouchable, true it was because they fear him not me, but I might as well use it. If I make it out alive after whatever this is. I knew then he would not kill me, it's been too long and i'm still alive.

I came back to reality and focused on him.

"What are you going to do? Huh? Are you going to kill me?" The anger in me was stronger than fear and so I managed to yell at him.

He grabbed my face with his two hands and kissed me hard, violently. He pulled back and looked at me stray into my eyes

"Now that wouldn't be fun, would it?"

He then stood behind me and wrapped one wand around my throat. His other hand slowly went down across my boobs, my stomach reaching my pussy. I gasped as I felt his touch. He began to massage my clitoris. I bit my lips as hard as I could trying not to make a sound. He began to increase the speed, and eventually he slid two fingers inside of me and as soon as he did this I moaned. I felt him smirk behind me and I quickly bit my lip again. As he continued to finger me I tried to free my legs and my arms but despite how hard I was trying I only thing I achieved was to make him increase his speed and so he became rougher. Sliding his finger in and out of me, before going back to my clit massaging it hard and fast. Even though I wasn't making any loud sound the pleasure was undeniable, my whole dobby reacted to his touch. I arched my back feeling my climax close as he kept playing with my pussy, his other hand on my throat choking me with just the right amount of pressure. I was so close my body began to shiver in pleasure.

He suddenly stopped and I let out a cry. I opened my eyes and saw his man staring at me amused, shaming me. I suddenly felt his hand spanking me and I let out another loud sound. I tried to free one of my hands so I could cover my mouth but again I failed.

I then felt his hand touching my wet pussy again, sliding his long finger inside of me before coming back to my clit. And once again as he felt my orgasm near he would spot and he would spank me again. I lost count how many times he did this, I could only feel my body exploiting in pleads. I was biting my lip so hard that I started to taste my own blood.

"You know what to do" he suddenly whispered to me. His voice was cold. He was angry but I knew that this amused him. I shook my head

"As you wish, pet" he said, spanking me again before sending me into another wave of frustrating pleasure and pain. I once more felt myself reaching my climax and he started to slow dowl. I moved my hands hoping to stop him, I shook my head and arched my back, tears falling down my cheeks.

"No, please" I finally said before he could stop. But this only made him stop violently before spanking me and then going back to my pussy.

"Beg!" he said. I moved my head and my hips, the torture was to much i could take it any more

"Please" I cried.

"Please" I said, almost whispering.

"Please what, pet"

"Oh!" I cried again. Dropping my head forward. His hand around my neck forced me to go up.

"Come on, say it '' he whispered. His voice, god, his voice, his voice was hypnotizing.

"Please don't stop" I said. And he continued to fingerfuck me.

"That's not enough. Come on pet, I know you can do better than that" He wanted me to humiliate myself, he wanted me to beg, to put him on top again. And what caused him more pleasure is that I would do it.

"Please make me cum!" I finally screamed. I heard a few giggles in the room coming from his soldiers. But I was so lost in pain I didn't care.

"Feyd Rautha" I moaned as hard as I could arching once again my back.

"Plase, please,please" his touch became more intense, faster, sending me waves of immense pleasure.

"Tell me" he said, choking me harder.

"Fuck! Im yours" I said after a moment

"Are you a pet?"

"Yes, I am, I belong to you"

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm yours, I'm whatever you want me to be" I moan.

"I shouldn't let you," he said as he began to slow down.

"NO! Please" I begged

"Not good enough"

"Please, I'm sorry, I forgot my place" I pleaded desperately. The scene was so shameful, the way I was begging. But I couldn't stop, he knew exactly what he was doing. My body was screaming in pleasure and pain, this torture was killing me.

"I- I- I'm begging you, please, my lord na-baron" the back of my head was pressed against his chest and I could feel his hard racing. He loves this!

I have forgotten he feeds off the pain of others. This was his oxygen, and I was giving it to him.

"I'll behave, I promise. But please, just please" I moan reaching another climax.

"Please don't stop"

"You own me" I finally said. As soon as he heard this words he increased the spread,

"Say my name" I moan his name as he asked.

"Who do you belong to?"

"I belong to you" I said desperately

"Who owns you, pet!" he demanded

"Uh! You. You own me" I cried out as I cumed.

He removed his fingers from my pussy, and his hand from my knew letting my head fall forward. He walked in front of me and picked up my head by putting one hand on my hair pulling so I would face him. He smiled as he saw the tear on my face. He then looked at me deadly in the eyes, sending shivers down my body.

"You forget one more time and I promise you I will have your brother watch how you beg for me as you see him bleed." He kissed me, hardly tasting the blood for my lip, like it was honey.

He removed his clothes and shoved his dick inside of me hardly. Making me wrap my legs around him. He began to fuck me, shoving his entire size in and out roughly and fast.

"Leave us!" he said harshly. He placed one hand on my lower back and his other hand on my torso as I arched my back.

"you are mine, I fucking own you Aasha" he said to me.

I don't know how many times he fucked me, or made me tell him he own me. I just knew that I would keep doing it, as he made me feel pleasure and pain.