chapter 6: fashion show

At the backstage on the night of the fashion show. The models are in their stunning wedding gowns, the air buzzing with excitement and nervous energy. Fides stands with her close friends, Shynn, Meera, Ashira, Venice, and Cielo, all of them preparing for their big moment.

Fides: (taking a deep breath) "This is it, girls. All our hard work is about to pay off."

Shynn: (grinning) "I've got butterflies in my stomach. But the good kind!"

Meera: "Same here. It's like the first time all over again. But we've got this. We've rehearsed so much, we could do it in our sleep."

Ashira: "Right. Just remember to breathe and stay focused. And most importantly, enjoy every second of it."

Venice: "Exactly. This is our moment to shine. We look amazing, and we're going to rock that runway."

Cielo: "And don't forget, we're in this together. Let's support each other and make it unforgettable."

(A stagehand peeks in, signaling that it's almost time for them to go on.)

Stagehand: "Ladies, you're up in five minutes. Get ready."

Fides: (turning to her friends) "Alright, let's do a quick check. Shynn, your veil looks perfect. Meera, your train is flawless. Ashira, that necklace is stunning on you. Venice, your hair is on point. Cielo, your makeup is radiant."

Shynn: (smiling) "Thanks, Fides. You look breathtaking. We all do."

Meera: "We're a team, and we're going to shine out there."

Ashira: "Let's make a pact. No matter what happens, we enjoy this moment and support each other."

Venice: "Agreed. This is our night."

Cielo: "To us, and an unforgettable show."

(They join hands in a circle, a gesture of solidarity and friendship.)

Fides: "Alright, ladies. Let's do this. For ourselves, for our dreams, and for everyone who believes in us."

(They all take a deep breath together, feeling the unity and strength of their bond.)

Shynn: "Let's go make magic happen."

(The models step out onto the runway one by one, the lights and music creating an enchanting atmosphere. As Fides walks, she feels the energy of the crowd and the support of her friends, her confidence soaring.)

Fides: (whispering to herself) "This is for you, family. I hope you're watching."

(The show goes off flawlessly, each model bringing their unique flair to the runway. Backstage, after the final walk, the models gather, exhilarated and proud.)

Fides: "We did it, girls! That was incredible!"

Shynn: "I'm so proud of us. We nailed it!"

Meera: "That was the best feeling ever. The crowd loved it!"

Ashira: "We worked so hard, and it paid off. I'm so happy right now."

Venice: "We should celebrate. This is just the beginning for us."

Cielo: "To many more shows and even more success!"

They hug, their hearts full of joy and accomplishment, ready to face whatever comes next, knowing they have each other's backs.

Backstage on the night of the fashion show. The models are in their stunning wedding gowns, the air buzzing with excitement and nervous energy. Fides stands with her close friends, Shynn, Meera, Ashira, Venice, and Cielo, all of them preparing for their big moment. Fides' assistant approaches with her phone in hand.