chapter 7: dinner treat

At Torres Towers, a beautiful venue is prepared for a special dinner. Fides arrives with Shynn, Meera, Ashira, Venice, and Cielo. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, filled with laughter and joy.

Doc Raphael: (greeting Fides with a hug) "Welcome, my star. And welcome to all your friends. Thank you for coming to celebrate with us."

Atty Alyza: (embracing Fides) "We're so proud of you, Sweetheart. This is your night."

Hera, Tyche, Erros, Kratus, and Virtus: (gathering around) "Congratulations, sis! We're so proud of you!"

Fides: (hugging her family) "Thank you, everyone. This means the world to me."

Doc Raphael: (addressing the group) "We celebrate Fides and her incredible achievements tonight. To Fides, and the future!"

All: "To Fides!"

The evening is filled with heartfelt conversations, laughter, and celebration. Fides' Titas—Xandra, Jenna, Kathrina, Victoria, Helene, Xerxes, Zarina, Cherry, Pearl, Odette, Athena, and Cedes—approach her with warm congratulations.

Tita Xandra: "Fides, you were stunning out there! We're all so proud of you."

Tita Jenna: "Your performance was flawless. Congratulations!"

Tita Kathrina: "We knew you were destined for great things, and you've proven us right."

Tita Victoria: "Fides, I've been watching your rise with admiration. I'd love for you to model my new gown collection. It would be an honor."

Fides: (smiling brightly) "Thank you, Tita Victoria. I'd be honored to model your gowns."

Tita Helene: "And Fides, I have a proposal for you as well. I'm launching a new advertisement campaign for our engagement ring collections at Gold and Glitters. Would you be interested in modeling the jewelry?"

Fides: "Wow, Tita Helene, I'd love to. Your jewelry is exquisite."

Tita Xerxes: "And don't forget about me! We're releasing a new line of luxury cars soon. I'd like you to be the face of our campaign. How about it?"

Fides: (beaming) "I'm thrilled by all these opportunities. Thank you so much, Tita Xerxes. I'd love to."

Tita Zarina: "Your friends are welcome to join any of these campaigns too if they're interested. We'd be happy to have them."

Shynn: (excitedly) "That sounds amazing! Thank you for the offer."

Meera: "We're interested. This is incredible."

Ashira: "We're so happy for you, Fides. And these new opportunities are just the cherry on top."

Venice: "This is going to be so much fun. We can't wait!"

Cielo: "Thank you so much for including us."

Fides: (smiling gratefully) "Thank you, everyone. Your support means everything to me. And I'm so happy my friends can be a part of this too."

Tita Cherry: "We're family, and we're here to support you in every way we can. And take note Fides, sweetheart...There's more to come... Your Tito Brixx is planning to have brochures for new high-end houses and we are looking for models... and you and your friends would be fitting to the theme...."

Tita Pearl: "To new beginnings and endless possibilities!"

All: "To new beginnings!"

The evening continues with joyful conversations and plans for the future. Fides and her friends are elated by the new opportunities, feeling the strong support of family and friends as they look forward to their bright futures.