Chapter 1

I walk into my apartment and I see my beautiful wife there waiting for me. She's nude and beautiful. Her hair in 2 pig tails. Her nipples nice and perky. I almost immediately get hard and it's obvious. She giggles and I kiss her. Her lips are so full and soft. I pick her up and smack her booty. She yelps and I toss her onto the bed. I rub my fingers against her clit and she is swollen. She's mewling, and it's adorable. I tie her down and she tries to fight it, but it's obviously futile. I grab her throat and slam my tongue in. Her arms and legs trying to get closer. I cup her boobs and gently tug her nipples. She moans like a little princess, and I slap her tits hard. She opens her mouth, and I jam my cock in. Mmmm. Her mouth is so warm. I gently fuck her little mouth. And her eyes are looking at me. "Good kitty." I praise and she moans in response. Her tongue is swirling and hitting all the right spots. I pull out and I gently rub against her clit. She is so wet. I slam into her and she screams loudly.  I fuck her beautiful cunt hard and with no mercy. Her tits are bouncing, and her face is twisted in agony. I pull out and her honey is leaking, her thighs coated. "Please Daddy. Use my little holes." I untie her and flip her on her stomach. Her plump ass  so sexy. I get on my knees, and spread her cheeks. I spit on her asshole. Her holes twitch and I swirl my tongue around her entrance. I flick it over the hole. Her knees give out, but I don't. I make sure to use lots of spit to spoil my kitten. I slip my tongue in and wiggle around. Her moans are so cute. I make sure to spit on it and I grab a plug. I gently insert it and she takes it like a good kitty. I pick her up and gently sit her on my cock, and I press her against the wall. The apartment smells like sweat and sex. I love it. I'm biting her collarbone, and I can feel her walls tighten with each thrust. "Cum" I whisper, and she collapses. I cum too, and we fall onto the bed. I'm panting, and I pull her on top and kiss her with passion. " I love you my queen. "