Chapter 2

I get a text from my wife, and I open it. It's a sexy pic of her in her new outfit. Her text says, "Ready to be milked daddy. :)" I instantly get hard and send her a text to tell her to be in costume in the punishment room when I get home. She sends a thumbs up. I drive home and go straight to the play room. I open the door, and there she is. My little tease of a wife. I cup her firm ass a squeeze. Her moans fill the room. I trace my fingers up her body. Her skin glows from the pregnancy. I cup her exposed boobs and milk comes out. "Awww. My little slut needs to be milked", I say. I grab a cup from the kitchen and make some coffee. I put it under her tits and I squeeze. Her moans sound like heaven. I squeeze hard. I can see her thong darken with honey. I see how much milk I produced from her, and I sigh. "A little princess gave me milk. I also need some cream and some honey. " You look at me and blush. I grab her leash and make her sit up on her knees on the floor. She sees my hardness and bites her lip in anticipation. "Go ahead, kitten." She instantly takes me length out and pleasures me. She sucks on my tip and goes down my length. She sucks so good. Her mouth is like a vacuum, and it feels like heaven. I grab her hair and throat fuck her. Her gags filling the room. Her eyes filled with tears. I pull out and she gets in doggy. She's such a good girl. I lick her asshole, and she squirms. I grab the restraint bar and cuff her in place. I lick her holes to my hearts content. Her body is squirming. I can hear the restraints being pulled at, and it's obvious she wants to cum. I rub my cock against her clit, teasing her. I ram her hard. I grip her plump ass and pound it. The sound of our skin slapping. The smell of sweat and sex envelopes the room. I hear her moaning. I smack her ass and she yelps. I smack it again and she says, "Daddy I need you cum" I grab her tits and squeeze hard. More milk come out and I cum deep inside her. I groan in her ear, and I feel my cock filling her to the brim. She moans like a bitch in heat. I don't stop. I get her right to the edge of wanting to cum. Her pussy is clenched, and she's trying her hardest to hold it. I kiss her neck and whisper, "Cum you beautiful whore." She groans and collapses after she cums. I slowly pull out and rub her clit. It's pink and swollen. Her honey and my cream are in the coffee. I mix it and give it a taste. God, we taste good. I give her some and she loves it. She smacks her lips and asks for more. I smack her pussy and she yelps. I untie her and clean us up. I bathe us and gently lotion our bodies together. I grab her a pair of pink cotton panties and my hoodie. We finish the drink and cuddle in bed. "From now on, I expect milk for my coffee." I say. She giggles and says, "Only if I can get more cream. Thank you, Daddy." I smile and kiss her softly. I have her nuzzle into my neck and say, "I love you, my little princess. " She beams and says,"I love you, Daddy."